|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.25 - $54.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
Levi's of course look great and to top it off comfy Shipping speed was fast
- Fabric content varies by color. Please select color above to see fabric content.
- Zipper closure
- Machine Wash
- Midrise skinny jean in slim fit featuring five-pocket styling and signature arcuate stitching on back pockets
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
A great fitting skinny jean with classic 5-pocket styling
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00PATII82
- Item model number: 58575
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|Mid Rise Skinny||535 Super Skinny||524 Skinny||512 Skinny||High Rise Skinny|
|Rise||Mid Rise||Mid Rise||Low Rise||Mid Rise||High Rise|
|Fit||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh|
|Description||Made with a super stretchy denim construction||Fits slim through the hip and thigh||Easy through hip and thigh||A classic bootcut leg for a flattering, leg-lengthening look||Borrowed from the boys, worn better by you|
|The look of your favorite jeans with the comfort of a legging style||Flattering shape and leg opening aligns to your leg without hugging it||Low stretch denim has just the right amount of give, and will keep its shape over time||Designed to move with you||Go relaxed or refined|
Top Customer Reviews
1. skinny jeans that can truly be classified as "skinny"...there seem to be many jeans out there with the skinny label that should have been classified as slim or straight leg.
2. Jeans that would cover my round rump so that every time I bent over, my crack or undies didn't show (ugh).
3. Jeans that, while able to satisfy the above #2, could also taper in at the waist so that I don't have a big waist gap in the back.
4. Jeans that didn't rise too high at the waist to avoid looking granny-like (though I do acknowledge that recent trend of the high-waisted jeans and shorts--just not a good look for me), or those that were so low-rise, causing my hip/flank meat to flop over the waist band like that of a sloppy teenager.
These jeans met all of the above requirements. The denim thickness is just right, too--not too heavy, but not so thin than they feel like you're wearing cotton yoga pants. I'm 5'8", with a 31.5 inch true inseam, and bought the size 8 (medium length), which falls perfectly at my ankles with no bunching or high-water action. They're very comfortable, and super cute on my butt--the pockets are the right size and are strategically placed so that if you have a rounder backside, you don't end up looking like you've hijacked a TV under your jeans...I'm serious, pocket placement is so important when it comes to both minimizing and maximizing the rump, people! I bought the nightstorm color, which is a darker navy-indigo with a touch of fading through the thighs (but not dramatically faded, which I liked). Very happy with this purchase.
If you are in your 40s, in the 5'2-5'6 range, 120-150 range, these are like gloves. They hit about an inch below your belly button, low enough so you aren't wearing "mom jeans" but high enough to keep that muffin top in.
Highly recommend. Note that the blue color are stretchier and a little more comfortable than the black or gray color. I have all 3.