|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$29.98 - $54.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 77% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- Wash And Dry Inside Out With Like Colors, Liquid Detergent Is Recommended
- Mid-rise jean featuring five-pocket styling and a slim fit through the hip and thigh
- 13.75-inch leg opening, 9.5-inch front rise
- Short inseam: 30 inches, Regular inseam: 32 inches
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the skinny on mid-rise jeans: A universally comfortable and flattering fit that sits just below the curve of your waist. This classic skinny is cut from comfortable stretch denim and will look great on you.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0771SDFJN
- Item model number: 2000200656
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. skinny jeans that can truly be classified as "skinny"...there seem to be many jeans out there with the skinny label that should have been classified as slim or straight leg.
2. Jeans that would cover my round rump so that every time I bent over, my crack or undies didn't show (ugh).
3. Jeans that, while able to satisfy the above #2, could also taper in at the waist so that I don't have a big waist gap in the back.
4. Jeans that didn't rise too high at the waist to avoid looking granny-like (though I do acknowledge that recent trend of the high-waisted jeans and shorts--just not a good look for me), or those that were so low-rise, causing my hip/flank meat to flop over the waist band like that of a sloppy teenager.
These jeans met all of the above requirements. The denim thickness is just right, too--not too heavy, but not so thin than they feel like you're wearing cotton yoga pants. I'm 5'8", with a 31.5 inch true inseam, and bought the size 8 (medium length), which falls perfectly at my ankles with no bunching or high-water action. They're very comfortable, and super cute on my butt--the pockets are the right size and are strategically placed so that if you have a rounder backside, you don't end up looking like you've hijacked a TV under your jeans...I'm serious, pocket placement is so important when it comes to both minimizing and maximizing the rump, people! I bought the nightstorm color, which is a darker navy-indigo with a touch of fading through the thighs (but not dramatically faded, which I liked). Very happy with this purchase.
These, however, are almost perfect. They have a nice amount of stretch, so they're very, very comfortable. They are highly flattering. They're nice enough to wear with dressy shoes or boots, nice top, and good jewelry for my job (which is what I was looking for since I despise wearing slacks and dresses).
The only quibble I have with these jeans is that the front pockets are extremely shallow and can't hold things like my car keys, and they have a tendency to come untucked. In the grand scheme of things, however, I don't consider it a deal-breaker. The weight of the material on the jeans seems to be such that they'll be durable (particularly since they won't be subjected to rough use), and I may simply put a couple of stitches through the front pockets to secure them and use the quite sturdy belt loops to hold my keys when necessary, instead.
These jeans make me so happy that they're worth mending or making minor alterations. In short, I absolutely love these things. I ended up buying two pairs in this color, and four other pairs in three more colors, all of which fit perfectly. I was able to weed out a bunch of pairs of jeans that I wasn't terribly fond of and I drastically simplified my wardrobe just because my six new pairs of comfortable awesome-looking jeans that fit perfectly worked out.