|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$34.99 - $54.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 77% Cotton, 22% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- Wash And Dry Inside Out With Like Colors, Liquid Detergent Is Recommended
- Mid-rise jean featuring five-pocket styling and a slim fit through the hip and thigh
- 13.75-inch leg opening, 9.5-inch front rise
- Short inseam: 30 inches, Regular inseam: 32 inches
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the skinny on mid-rise jeans: A universally comfortable and flattering fit that sits just below the curve of your waist. This classic skinny is cut from comfortable stretch denim and will look great on you.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0771SDFJN
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. skinny jeans that can truly be classified as "skinny"...there seem to be many jeans out there with the skinny label that should have been classified as slim or straight leg.
2. Jeans that would cover my round rump so that every time I bent over, my crack or undies didn't show (ugh).
3. Jeans that, while able to satisfy the above #2, could also taper in at the waist so that I don't have a big waist gap in the back.
4. Jeans that didn't rise too high at the waist to avoid looking granny-like (though I do acknowledge that recent trend of the high-waisted jeans and shorts--just not a good look for me), or those that were so low-rise, causing my hip/flank meat to flop over the waist band like that of a sloppy teenager.
These jeans met all of the above requirements. The denim thickness is just right, too--not too heavy, but not so thin than they feel like you're wearing cotton yoga pants. I'm 5'8", with a 31.5 inch true inseam, and bought the size 8 (medium length), which falls perfectly at my ankles with no bunching or high-water action. They're very comfortable, and super cute on my butt--the pockets are the right size and are strategically placed so that if you have a rounder backside, you don't end up looking like you've hijacked a TV under your jeans...I'm serious, pocket placement is so important when it comes to both minimizing and maximizing the rump, people! I bought the nightstorm color, which is a darker navy-indigo with a touch of fading through the thighs (but not dramatically faded, which I liked). Very happy with this purchase.