|Fits as expected||
$35.14 - $60.45
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 60% Cotton, 23% Viscose, 16% Polyester, 1% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- Wash And Dry Inside Out With Like Colors, Liquid Detergent Is Recommended
- Mid stretch denim with a skinny leg and slim fit through hip and thigh
- Mid rise: Sits at waist
- Zip fly with button closure and five-pocket styling
- Wash and dry inside out with like colors; Liquid detergent is recommended
- Inseam: 30" (S); 32" (R); 34" (L)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Get the skinny on mid-rise jeans: A universally comfortable and flattering fit that sits just below the curve of your waist. This classic skinny is cut from comfortable stretch denim and will look great on you.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B07C1W4873
- Item model number: 2000235032
- Date first listed on Amazon: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’m 5’10” and have 40” hips and I first pair I ordered was 29 (R) and they were way too loose and very short (which usually I don’t mind ankle pants, but these ones have a tiny flare and they look awkward if they are short). Next I ordered a 28 (L) and length wise they were great but still too loose. So the third time I ordered 27 (L) and they are still a relaxed fit but perfect for me (from the thigh I can stretch the material out about two inches and about 1.5 inches from the waist.
Also for those concerned with authenticity. When you order from third party sellers you are risking getting fake Levi’s. Buy jeans that say shipped and sold my Amazon and you will get real Levi’s :)
They are comfortable, stretchy and soft, they fit great and make my butt look really cute ;) I'm 5'6'' 134 pounds and usually wear size 4 jeans.
Like many jeans, it takes a few washes to get the smell of chemicals out and a lot of dye comes out in the first few washes, but after that they are really great. I would definitely recommend.