- 69% Cotton, 23% Polyester, 7% Viscose, 1% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- Wash And Dry Inside Out With Like Colors, Liquid Detergent Is Recommended
- You might also like the “Classic Straight”
- Mid Rise: Sits at waist
- Shapes through hip and thigh
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
It's all in the name. Our supportive, soft denim sculpts and lifts to celebrate your features. Plus, they're made with an innovative tummy-slimming panel and a skinny cut that makes your legs look longer. It’s a win-win!
- Package Dimensions : 12.4 x 10.4 x 0.8 inches; 15.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 19626-0000
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : September 18, 2018
- Manufacturer : Levi's
- ASIN : B07HFTJL4P
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've shopped for countless jeans over the years, and I've been let down in so many ways. Lately, I've resorted to just ordering a bunch of different types and brands and designs from Amazon, just to see how they fit and what I like.
Just for comparison/reference, I'm 5'8", 135-140lbs, and my measurements are 34-26/27-38. I'm pretty bottom heavy, but my hips/butt/thighs are wide and my waist is proportionately smaller.
What I was looking for: true blue jeans.
These days, it feels even harder to find just plain, comfortable blue jeans. They all have weird yellow, green tints, or they're an odd shade of blue, or they have "wrinkle" lines/fades all over, etc. I just wanted a plain pair of blue jeans that I could throw on and wear with anything, dressed up or down. I'm on the taller side, so I needed a pair that would fit slim, but not be short. I ordered a pair of these in "mid roast," with low expectations.
- they're SO comfortable
- they make your butt look cute
- they're a great length for me (I usually wear 5/7 in bottoms, so I ordered a 6)
- the color. THE COLOR! I've been so sick of trying on a pair of jeans indoors, only to find that when I wear them outside and the sunlight hits them, they just aren't the color/fade that I was looking for. These are the perfect, true, classic blue jeans, in terms of color. EXACTLY what I was looking for!
- the waist is a little high (hits mid-bellybutton for me), and a little loose. It's the reason I took off one star, but it's nothing that a cute belt won't fix.
If you're looking for a slimming, comfortable pair of jeans that are truly everyday wear, order these and don't look back!
If my review has helped you in any way, please let me know, or hit "Yes" under this review. Thank you! :)
By Joia on February 26, 2019
Well, I was unbelievably surprised when these jeans arrived, and I tried them on. Holy sexy, Batman! They fit perfectly, like a glove! They make my booty look amazing, my waist small, and my legs a mile long. Seriously, these are some of the hottest jeans I've ever put on - who'd of thought? I guess I'm glad that I listened to my boyfriend for once ;)
I always appreciate when reviewers post their physical size stats in a review, because it really helps when you're unsure of your size, so I'll do the same. I'm 5'6"/160/hourglass shape, and the size 12R was perfect.
They also hold their shape well (so far) and are super comfortable. I'm planning to order another pair or two, I like them so much.
By Krystal on February 18, 2020
I'm sure i'll buy more of these jeans in other colors, as I currently own the Star Struck (which looks like a faded black online but really its a dark blue), Glass Moon and 2 Soft Blacks. I will say that the Glass Moon seems to be made from a slightly different denim with less give to it. But i still love it and its comfortable to me.