Levi's Women's 529 Styled Curvy Bootcut Jean
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fabric content varies by color. Please select color above to see fabric content.
- Machine Wash
- Mid-rise denim jean in bootcut silhouette featuring embroidered back pockets with button flap
- Zip fly and button closure
- 8.75-inch front rise, 19-inch opening
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00691GYXG
- Item model number: 58715-0002
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 6, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I am extremely disappointed. :(
Winding Road: 99% cotton, 1% spandex. Fit is good but is 1 inch shorter than the premium indigo 529. Not too crazy about the flashy buttons on the back. Keeping these too as can be worn with flats.
2 hours later...I have a stomach ache. Maybe I don't want jeans that fit my waist perfectly. I forgot about the stomach ache you can get from higher waisted well fitting jeans. I've been wearing hipsters for too long. I sent them back. They were good jeans, cute and mostly comfortable. You just have to have a smaller waist than me to sit down for any length of time.