Lyft Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 23, 2013
I bought some 528 "curvy cuts" in the store a few years ago and LOVED them. I wear a "women's" size 10, got size 13 in these and they were very comfortable, became a little loose with each wear. Bought size 11, which have a more snug fit, but still actually fit. "Normal" Levis never fit me - EVER. I always had the too-tight-in-the-legs-huge-in-the-waist thing going on. These fit wonderfully, as I have "little in the middle but she got much back" as the song goes. ;-) They are a little stretchy so there is some "give" and they don't gap in the waist. Highly recommend. One caveat: I got a pair of boot cut (more flared) and a pair of skinny (more tapered at legs). My daughter (who is 15) didn't feel the tapers on the skinny jeans were tight enough, but I thought they were just fine.
on January 7, 2013
I have a smallish waist paired with thicker bottom and thighs. Usually finding jeans that are comfortable around my legs and don't gap at the waist is impossible, but Levi's really got these right. These fit my waist just right. No gap, no muffin top. I also have slightly thick calves and these fit like a glove below the knee with just a little room in the ankle.

So far I've tucked these into some roomy boots, worn with flats and heels, and on a really cold day I even wore a pair of fleece tights underneath. Perfect all-around.

The indigo wash is easy to dress up or down. It's not a uniform color, there are random darker and lighter spots, but the overall effect works for me. As far as care goes, I was concerned about color bleeding and fading. I wash inside out with other dark denims and line dry, then toss in the dryer for a few minutes to soften the fabric. For stretchy denims, I feel that minimal time in the dryer keeps the integrity of the fabric for longer.
on March 5, 2013
I thought these were going to be exactly like the previous 2 pairs I purchased but a darker color.
The color was darker but the fit and stitching around the pockets was different. I prefer the original Levi's Juniors 528 Curvy Styled Skinny Jean. But I am keeping them.
on December 6, 2016
Would love these if they didn't have a dye flaw. The dye is not uniform, so there are visible dark streaks down the length of the jeans in random places.
on March 25, 2014
Great jeans for a curvy figure. Levi's always fit nice. I didn't like the look of the square front pocket. but they fit great.
on April 15, 2014
I love very soft jeans and leggings, so this texture is less elastic and I wear it during the winter, nice quality.
on December 16, 2012
I love them. They are true to size. They have a little stretch. I didn't like the pockets at first but when I put them on, they were so cute.
on March 1, 2014
it fits good,and i love it. The quality is very good I am very satisfied
Look forward to the next cooperation
on December 16, 2012
They. Are awesome! Wonderful fit! Size is pretty much dead on, I ordered the size I normally wear and they fit great.
on March 22, 2016
Good fit
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.