|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$26.74 - $49.50 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Fabric content varies by color. Please select color above to see fabric content.
- Machine Wash
- Skinny jean featuring five-pocket styling with signature arcuate stitching on back
- Zip fly with button closure
- Inseam: Short 28", Medium 30", Long 32"
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Jean legging with 5-pocket styling and super stretch fabric
More than 140 years after inventing the blue jean, one thing is clear: Levi’s clothes are loved by the people who wear them - from presidents to movie stars, farmers to fashion icons, entrepreneurs to the everyman. 'Live in Levi’s’ asserts with confidence and pride that Levi’s clothes are indeed for everybody who’s not just anybody.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003MP9C2M
- Item model number: 11997
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
|535 Super Skinny||524 Skinny||Mid Rise Skinny||512 Skinny||High Rise Skinny|
|Rise||Mid Rise||Low Rise||Mid Rise||Mid Rise||High Rise|
|Fit||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh||Slim through hip and thigh|
|Description||Made with a super stretchy denim construction, the look of your favorite jeans with the comfort of a legging style.||Snug and trim for a put together look, with new advanced stretch and recovery.||Easy fit through the hip and thigh. Low stretch denim has just the right amount of give, and will keep its shape over time.||A classic bootcut fit for a flattering, leg-lengthening look, designed to move with you.||Borrowed from the boys, worn better by you. Go relaxed or refined.|
Top Customer Reviews
1) 28/7 Medium Soft Black: on the label it says 68% cotton, 25% polyester, 6% viscose, 1% elastine. This material felt lighter (but not in a bad way) than the material in the Indigo Affection pair. However, the size was too big for me as the legs didn't fit like leggings (too loose, so they bunched up oddly).
2) 27/5 Medium Indigo Affection: on the label it says 99% cotton, 1% elastine. This fit on me more like a proper legging, pretty tight everywhere. However, it felt a little heavy in the legs and I liked the black color better.
I will probably return both pairs and re-order the black in the smaller size (27/5). I've come to realize that I like denim with some polyester in it. It is a little lighter and tends to retain it's shape better while still being comfortable. However, the denim I have that is 99% cotton/1% spandex (or elastine) tends to hold its shape pretty well, but feels heavier. The denim I have that is 98% cotton and 2% spandex (or elastine) tends to stretch out a lot. That's just my experience.
PS I'm 5'5" and 123 pounds. Both pants seemed a little long on me. Next time I might order the short length if available.
I returned the above and ordered
3) Indigo Sky in 27/5 short: label says made in Vietnam 68% cotton, 23% polyester, 8% viscose, 1% elastane. This pair is tight/snug but still comfy as it has a lot of give. Thumbs up!
4) Soft Black in 27/5 medium: label says made in Pakistan 69% cotton, 23% polyester, 7% viscose, 1% elastane. This pair is smaller than the Indigo Sky pair. It feels tighter and when you hold them up to each other you can see the Soft Black is smaller.Read more ›
They also make these in women's sizes. Which I ended up being a size 4 in. The women's ones were slightly shorter and didn't need to be altered.
Though these jeans are not perfect, the right pair certainly promises excellent fit and shape. I highly recommend the 535. My only wish is that they offered some bolder colors, like a bright red or orange or purple!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really Love it!!
I was wondering how the sizes working white this, after all the answers, I ordered 27 and fits me so perfect that I cannot believe it. Read more
My daughter's new favorite jean. She says they are super soft and comfortable to wear. The length was perfect for her. Fit very well. Read morePublished 1 day ago by SBCincinnati
I bought these during Prime Day. At the time, they were advertised as "women's" jeans. Arrived as "junior's" jeans. Read morePublished 3 days ago by batweasel
Love them, bought same fit in another color! I'm 5' and about 112 lbs, bought size 26".Published 3 days ago by elyssa
could not wait to get these. all I can say about these is I would get more. they are long enough, were I thought they wouldn't be. as I take a 34 to 36. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Amazon Customer