Industrial Deals Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 29, 2015
They work... Built my own battery pack and inside is a power inverter with a 120volt plug on the top. Used one of these to convert it to a light bulb and now we can light up the whole camp site! Used for 2 nights at 3 hours each night. Sturdy design, did not get warm, used a 55 watt light bulb. One prong is larger than the other so......
on May 3, 2017
Worked fine, but the negative plug terminal was longer than the positive, so it stuck out from the outlet a bit on that side.
on May 20, 2016
It's o.k. but the 2 brass electrodes are too small and it falls out of the socket. So, I taped it to the socket to make sure it doesn't fall out, I don't want it falling out and breaking the light bulb!
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 13, 2017
I bought this to convert an old garbage disposal outlet into an undercabinet lamp. Works like a charm!
Enthusiast: Petson April 18, 2015
I got this to use in the kitchen where the lighting is low. It held a large bulb quite easily (CFL 27 watt bulb). I do not use this often, so I am not bothered about plugging in and plugging out.
on August 16, 2017
This is exactly like the other one of these I have 30 years Old. Nice to see they are still made, very handy.
on June 26, 2017
Just what I needed - and no wondering thru warehouse-like stores and digging. THANK YOU!!!
on November 18, 2016
I got a 24-pack to put together a low-cost grow-light system for winter veggies. These are perfect for the job. They hold solidly into the sockets even upside-down.. Another reviewer notes that the prongs are different sizes - that's always true. And anoither reviewer mentioned getting a shock because the plastic didn't cover the socket. I've inspected all 24 and that's not a problem with this order, at least.
on July 14, 2015
Contacted the seller about an overheating problem, never got a response. I am afraid this could start a fire if left unattended.
on May 25, 2017
Ordered the 6 pack but only received one. However, the one I received is as expected and works fine.