Salon Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on February 17, 2007
This relay was purchased to replace a lower wattage dimming relay that was a misapplication. The replacement works perfectly and my customer is satisfied - great for repeat business!
|0Comment|Report abuse
on December 31, 2012
I am very pleased with the 6375 Fixture Relay Module. It is adequate for my purposes. I will use Leviton again.
|0Comment|Report abuse
on November 12, 2011
I have been using X10 systems for 15 years now, and they have all worked perfectly -- except this one. Every winter it stops working. Last year I went through all sorts of experiments trying to get it to work. I replaced it, and the replacement shows the same problem. The problems start around 40ºF. The unit is installed in the attic, which can easily get below freezing. The specifications state that it is good down to 0ºF but this is definitely not the case. I'm still not sure how to fix the problem.
One person found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.