|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||4.8 x 2.8 x 2.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||LTB15-1LZ|
|Size||2/5/10/15 Minute Timer|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Holes||1|
|Warranty Description||Limited 2-Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Leviton LTB15-1LZ Decora 1800W Incandescent/20A Resistive-Inductive 1HP Preset 2-5-10-15 Minute Countdown Timer Switch, White/Ivory/Light Almond
|With Deal:||$20.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$5.19 (20%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 Presets: 2-5-10-15 minutes
- Simple press and hold override timer function
- Can be used for lighting, heat lamps, hot tubs, attic and exhaust fans
- Installation instructions included and 3-way only works with Vizia + Remote - VP0SR (sold separately)
- Comes in any one of these colors - White, Ivory and Light Almond
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
Leviton LTB15-1LZ 5-Button Decora Timer Switch, 2-5-10-15 minutes
The LTB15-1LZ, Leviton Decora Timer Switch offers advanced features, superior accuracy and contemporary aesthetics. It provides convenient timed control of lighting and motor loads in homes, offices, schools, libraries and other small commercial applications. It is ideal in automating control of heat lamps, hot tubs, attic and exhaust fans.
This timer allow users to simply press and hold the top button to initiate override or press and hold two buttons to convert the 15-minute timer into other available time intervals. It has soothing green LED locator lights and offers three colors in one box, plus single pole or 3-way capability (with VP0SR).
Make the Switch to Energy Savings
For a simple and low cost upgrade, replace a standard light switch (where a neutral wire is present) with the LTB15-1LZ timer switch to help reduce power usage, lower energy bills and help improve the environment. Plus, you’ll get the convenience of automatically turning lights or appliances on and off.
The LTB15-1LZ can replace a single pole wall switch mounted in a standard wall box where a neutral wire is present and is gangable with other devices. It can be used in a single pole installation or in a 3-way installation with a Vizia + Switch Remote (VP0SR). The LTB15-1LZ is backed by Leviton’s 100+ year history of quality and reliability.
The LTB15-1LZ meets UL, CSA and FCC requirements, and has a five-year limited warranty.
- Easy operation with four preset buttons and one "OFF" button
- Simple press and hold override function
- Flexibility to convert the 15-minute timer to other available timer intervals
- Single pole and 3-way with a Vizia + Switch Remote (VP0SR)
- Three colors in one box: White, Ivory and Light Almond
- Soothing green LEDs
- Neutral wire required for installation
- 1,800Watt Incandescent, 600W LED/CFL, 20Amp Resistive/Inductive, 1 Horsepower at 120 volts
- Five-year limited warranty
Top Customer Reviews
After 11 years, the buttons on my most heavily used unit started to fall off. This is because each button is held on by four extremely thin and brittle fingers. I'm a bit miffed that I have to replace the entire unit just for this. Leviton has yet to correct this weakness in the design.
Here are my recommendations for these units:
* In new construction, install deep junction boxes everywhere so that if you decide to install bulky controls like this timer, they'll fit
* Install only units that can handle "inductive load", like the LTB models. This means they can control motors and fluorescent lighting. Lighting options are changing these days, so don't limit yourself to "incandescent only".
* Install 30 minute LTB30-1LZ or 15 minute LTB15-1LZ timers for half bathrooms. That's plenty of time to evacuate a small room of noxious odors.
* Install 60 minute LTB60-1LZ timers for full baths. The extra time is needed to clear out all the moisture, and you can always choose less time.
* In the garage I use a 2 hour LTB02-1LZ timer for the lights over the cars and laundry
* For the lights over my workbench where I am engaged for longer periods of time, I use a 12 hour LTB12-1LZ timer
Now, apparently like many others, ours is buzzing...LOUDLY. It's so loud, you'd think it was DESIGNED to be a buzzer. It's definitely the timer switch itself - it's on a dedicated breaker circuit, the wiring is brand new and properly rated, etc. The timer still "works" in that the heater comes on, but I have no idea if the switch is going to catch on fire or something.
So I'm going to see about getting a replacement. Wish me luck. I'm very disappointed, especially reading that others have had the same issue and are having so much difficulty with response from Leviton and Amazon.
This is a belated followup to say that Leviton DID ship me a brand new timer. I have yet to install it, but am just glad they stood by the product enough to ship me a new one.
I have a Panasonic fan which is able to remove all the moisture (and smells) very quickly, but sometimes you really wish you could leave that fan going an extra 10-20 minutes, with this switch you can!
It includes white, ivory and almond color face places. It has a soft click when it activates and a subtle (but visible) LED to indicate what position has been selected (including OFF).
Installation was straight forward, it includes 5 wires:
GREEN - Ground
WHITE - Neutral (you must have neutral available in your switch box!!)
BLACK - Supplies power for switch electronics + your switched device
RED - Output to the switched device
YELLOW - Traveler for 3-way switch installation
The wires were heavy duty (12AWG stranded) so it can be used to switch a 20A load. Make sure that your switch box has a neutral! If it does not, you cannot use this switch... and if you don't understand what that means, you shouldn't be installing this switch :)
This is a replacement for the older model 6230. The differences are:
- The LED's are green (6230 was red).
- 3 different color button covers are included.
- Neutral connection is mandatory (the 6230 didn't need the neutral for low current applications, this one does)
- Support for 3-way operation.
- Smaller heatsink, no need to break off tabs for side-by-side switches.
These switches are very deep - if you are installing a new box, get the deep kind like this one so you'll have plenty of space for the wiring:
Thomas & Betts #BH234R 2G OldWork SuperBLU Box
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I got two of these to use in my bathrooms for exhaust fans. Work perfectly like expectef. Now i can set the timer, use the restroom and leave and not have to waste electricity by... Read morePublished 9 days ago by Chris MacLelland
I bought this with a 2 year warranty, 18 months it started to buzz loudly it sounds like the solenoid is arcing and I'm concerned about it starting a fire. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Worked great the first two years. Then, the buzzing began. It's buzzing right now as I write this review from my bathroom throne. It's about as loud as an alarm clock.Published 12 days ago by The Nannerpus
I had a few of these installed in my home.
One of them started to make a buzzing sound that gradually got louder as time passed. Read more
Been through 2 sets of these trickle-down switches. Then tend to break at the 2-year point, starting with a grating buzz. Perhaps these are designed with intent to fail?Published 15 days ago by LittleStinker