|Item Weight||14.6 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||13.25 x 11.75 x 9.5 inches|
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Item model number||N600P-9|
|Size||15-Amp - 240-Volt|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Leviton N600P-9 4-Channel 1200 Watt/Channel 3600 Watt Max 15-Amp Power Supply Cord, Dimmer/Relay System, Micro-Plex And 0-10V, 240V
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4 channels at 1200 watts
- 15 amp/3600 watt model with NEMA 5-15 household power cord connector or 20 amp/4800 watt model with NEMA 5-20 perpendicular blade power cord connector available
- Microprocessor digital phase control dimming or zero-crossing relay modes are user selectable (3600R is relay only)
- 400 micro-second toroidal filtering
- Control status indicator LED - Power on LED indicator - Individual channel function LEDs
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the Manufacturer
DDS satellite dimmers are fully UL listed digital products that provide reliable, responsive performance with smooth, accurate dimming curves. Extensive epoxy encased toroidal filtering reduces the potential of dimmer generated noise. Individual channels are user assignable as dimmers or on/off relays for non-dim applications. All DDS Dimmers have built-in chase effects for stand-alone operation, perfect for all display type applications. 4 Channel, 1200 Watt/Channel 3600 Watt Max, 15 Amp Power Supply Cord, Dimmer/Relay System, Micro-Plex And 0-10V Analog Is Standard, 240V.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|