Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One ft Nina Nesbitt Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 31 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 35 reviews
on December 27, 2015
This universal rod system was an improvement for my application. I wanted a more sleek look than the wall-mounted old curtain rod I used previously. I just screwed the rod into the top board, right thru the metal; didn't use the mounting clips provided( wanted a more "flush" look).I used small flat-headed screws & went right thru the metal into the wood header in my closet, where I removed the closet door track. The old closet doors were just too cumbersome and not very handy for the application I wanted. Thank you Levolor! The rod came with many clips - best used with light to med. weight fabrics; even had two extra clips. Perfect for my application.
review image review image review image review image
on November 9, 2015
I ordered this to use in a van and it seems to be just the ticket and well made though the sliders to which the curtain attaches are plastic which concerns me a bit, however time will tell. I'm having curtains made so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.
on May 9, 2017
So glad I found these. Removed the bypass doors from a closet and this installed very well between the closet wall and the bypaaa door track. Looks so nice!
on September 1, 2016
Utter crap. Just returned for the second time. The rod is so malleable and poorly packed that any knock in shipping renders it useless. Do not buy.
on May 2, 2013
Our wood doors kept falling off their tracks so we replaced with curtains. This track system was easy to install and worked perfectly for a closet covering in my young girls' room.
on May 29, 2014
I used these for replacing our bifold closet doors with curtains. They were great to size up just perfectly in the door frame. I mounted them on the bottom of the top of the doorframe, so the sliding clips were exposed. I kept the small wooden lip that hid the hardware of the bifold doors, so the bar for this track system is fairly invisible. The clips slide very easily and can hold heavy weight fabric. Great purchase!!
on October 27, 2012
I ordered one each of the two lengths of this rod (the black variety). They both came with their plastic packaging mangled (photo included) even though they were inside a padded cardboard box. That plastic package is a pain in the ass to open, especially after the ends have been chewed up like that! The rods also came bent, forming and overall curved shape instead of a straight line. They're pretty flimsy so easy to bend back, but be careful not to overdo it and bend too much in the other direction. Another annoying point is that the hooks on the clips are too wide so the hooks kept falling off in the process of mounting the rod and attaching the curtains. You can wait to hook them on after the rod is mounted, but then you have to twist your neck up while balancing on a chair/stool to hook them one by one... What I did was hook them before mounting the rod and squeeze the wire of the hooks shut with pliers. Wasn't easy (wire isn't flexible) but it solved the problem. Honestly, I don't understand why the clips themselves need to come detached at all, if their rollers are permanently inserted into the rod. So it's not like you'd want them off to use the rod for something else, as their rollers would still dangle from it. But anyway. Yet another annoying point is that the mounting brackets don't account for the fact that the rod is a telescope (to adjust length) so the outer half of it is wider than the other. This is especially problematic with the wider rod (the 60-120 inch) - it comes with 4 brackets, 1 wide and 3 narrow, so however wide you telescope it out you're still stuck with one useless narrow bracket that doesn't fit the wider side.

Once you've overcome all these frustrating shortcomings, and after a lot of swearing and fighting the thing, after it's mounted, it looks pretty nice and works well. I need a bunch more curtain tracks but given the price of the better ones, I think I'll suck it up and get a few more of these.
review image
on December 25, 2016
I like it and the medium-thick curtain slides nicely along the track with little force required, but its mounting hardware leaves a lot to be desired.
on April 2, 2012
I saw this track system a my daughter's house. I loved it. Bought my own and am using it to make a design wall for my quilting projects. It was so easy to attach the flannel sheet to the clips. So if you are a quilter and don't want to spend the big bucks for a design wall, here you go. You can unclip the flannel backdrop with all your blocks on still on it and take to quilt class. You can attach it to either the ceiling or the wall. Doesn't stick out into the room.
on January 11, 2014
I'm not that great at putting up hardware so the only reason I gave it a 4 is that it did not specify to replace the smaller screws with the larger screws that come with it to use in the ceiling. I was a bit lost trying to figure out how that little screw went in...yeah duh for most! But I need clear directions, something it did not come with.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.