Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon startrek startrek startrek  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 3, 2016
Works good for me - but not luggage. I have a nylon soft-bag guitar case and am handicapped and use crutches to get around. Used to, that when I wore my guitar on my back (like how you'd wear a back pack), one of the straps would slip off my shoulder. Well, I solved that problem with this luggage strap. Now, when I put the guitar on, I wrap this strap around the guitar's should straps (across my chest), buckle it and I've not had a problem with the guitar case's shoulder straps since.
on December 13, 2016
I travel more that 100K miles a year. There is NO reason to wear a backpack or "personal carry on" when going to/through the airport. I bought one of these then after using it bought 3 more for the family. If you need buy two if you have a four wheel rolling type of carry on. I have a Pelican 1510 that has two wheels and I connect my backpack to with this luggage strap. Once the backpack is connect it acts as a counterweight and makes pulling my Pelican much easier.
on January 25, 2016
It's simple, sturdy, and makes navigating airports, subways, and sidewalks easier if you have multiple rolling bags. I've recently used it to connect two large and unwieldy suitcases on a multiple-month trip, as well as to connect my carry-on bag to my checked bag while I was leading a group of 20+ through the streets of Paris. It also works to secure non-rolling totes to your rolling luggage. I won't leave home without it if I have 2 or more bags.
on February 1, 2010
This is the perfect item for trying to manage with a suitcase and a carry-on. It's sturdy and easy to store. Just remember to remove it from your suitcase before you hand it over to the airline, or you'll be buying a new one like I did!
0Comment| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 12, 2017
Very well made. Weused them to piggy back our roll ons to the front of our larger suitcases.
on April 27, 2017
I needed to order another Add-A-Bag strap to gift to my sister. I love these straps. They're great when you are traveling so that you can attach (2) large bags together and roll out of the airport or cruise port.
on December 28, 2017
I use these to hang a case full of camera equipment off of a rolling pelican case. It holds up great and even across about twenty trips so far shows no sign of wear.
on April 22, 2017
I lost one of these straps that I had initially purchased through my luggage store. I use this strap to attach my carry on to my large suitcase. Quality product.
on April 19, 2015
I bought this strap to attach my cloth grocery bags to the handle of the grocery cart while shopping. I got tired of having to continuously move them out of the way or have them 'in the way' during shopping. I usually have anywhere from 8 - 12 bags (all of them inside one larger one) and it can tend to be a bit bulky.

So, with this quick-release strap, I simply run it through the two bag straps that are holding the rest of the bags and slip it through the wire openings of the grocery cart, then snap the strap together and the bags dangle behind the cart just below the push handle. They're now out of the way, yet easily accessible when needed. One can adjust and position to their liking, depending on the type/style of cart.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I purchased this to help control our j-pillow travel pillows and it's perfect! Will absolutely purchase again when we need more.