|Price:||$4.75 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
This item is available because of the Add-on program
- 3" high
- 7" wide
- TOTAL DARKNESS - Smooth rip-stop nylon blocks light and soothes tired eyes
- SUPERIOR COMFORT - Soft cotton padding and fiber-filled construction provide extra comfort
- CUSTOMIZABLE STRAPS - Adjustable elastic straps fit any size
- TOP SELLER - Over 1,000 satisfied customers
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.82 shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Lewis N. Clark Comfort Eye Mask provides seamless comfort whether you’re traveling or at home. Consisting of 15D rip-stop nylon, this lightweight, breathable fabric ensures that you don’t overheat while you’re trying to sleep. With its soft cotton padding, your eyes won’t feel any pressure either. The elastic strap adjusts from 15.8in to 27.6in, making it easy to customize according to your preferences, and can be worn by women and men. Additionally, this mask utilizes a buckle, not Velcro, so you won’t get your hair tangled in it. While you can wear it as tightly or as loosely as you’d like, it will provide total darkness so you won’t be disturbed by light whether you’re on an airplane, at a hotel, or in your own bed. The soft ridge at the bottom provides extra protection against any light that might leak through. It can even be used to help with issues relating to irregular sleeping schedules, such as shift work, or for creating an ideal meditation space. With its superior ability to block light, you can’t find a better value for your money with this pillowy soft eye mask. Don’t lose another night of sleep!
Pillowy soft comfort eyemask
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000SKXRNO
- Item model number: 505-Black
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This eye mask solves both of those. The connector at the back isn't velco, it's the real thing. It's not a cheap connector. And although I was worried because the lower part of the mask was heavier, I see they had to do this to block light. Unlike the expensive Sharper Image mask I bought, the heavier area is still very thin and doesn't cause a problem when I sleep on my side or face (yes, I often wake up face down, and not on the pavement.)
If your intention is to own a TOTALLY light blocking eye mask that won't be uncomfortable in different sleep position, well, this is it. And I'm darn anal about my eye masks.
For me, the good:
- Good strap
The not so good:
- I have a pretty big head, so the strap is most of the way out.
- I toss and turn and this comes off easier than the airline mask, surprisingly.
- The mask has to be positioned perfectly to not leak a little light and after some toss/turn, it will move some.
The net is that I am pleased and would buy it again. I do plan to browse masks at local stores to see if I can find something that I would like even more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best eye mask. I've bought an older version. Now they are even bigger, more comfortable, and block light better! The Black is a must. Grey version lets too much light through. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Rob in CA
Back in 2013, I was traveling to a hotel since I needed a well-deserved vacation. At the time, Amazon offered free shipping for a combined total of $25 in items. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Kung Fu Black Armor Tails
Comfortable and works. I got these originally for a long plane ride and now keep the at my bedside table and use every week.Published 11 days ago by Amazon Customer
Padding that rests on the bridge of your nose is so thick that it cuts off your nasal passage, thereby giving you a stuffy nose. Read morePublished 14 days ago by kjy2010
Always sleep with a mask and this one is super comfy. A little thick so took a little bit to get used to, but overall it's great.Published 20 days ago by David S. Chapman
Pressed a little hard on the eyeballs, but if you like that feeling then get this mask. Does block out all light.Published 21 days ago by Jenn Paloulian
This really keeps the light out. The contour and padding does keep the light out especially the way it "hugs" your nose and below your eyes - but it ALWAYS felt... Read morePublished 22 days ago by JC