|Price:||$6.23 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. FREE Returns. Details|
- 3" high
- 7" wide
- Smooth rip-stop nylon blocks light and soothes tired eyes
- Comfortable, Adjustable elastic strap forms mask to head
- Hand washable with mild soap and water
- size- 10x4x1
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.82 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pillowy soft comfort eye mask. Soft velour, cotton and padding blocks light and soothes tired eyes.
Pillowy soft comfort eyemask
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000SKXRNO
- Item model number: 505-Black
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
This eye mask solves both of those. The connector at the back isn't velco, it's the real thing. It's not a cheap connector. And although I was worried because the lower part of the mask was heavier, I see they had to do this to block light. Unlike the expensive Sharper Image mask I bought, the heavier area is still very thin and doesn't cause a problem when I sleep on my side or face (yes, I often wake up face down, and not on the pavement.)
If your intention is to own a TOTALLY light blocking eye mask that won't be uncomfortable in different sleep position, well, this is it. And I'm darn anal about my eye masks.
For me, the good:
- Good strap
The not so good:
- I have a pretty big head, so the strap is most of the way out.
- I toss and turn and this comes off easier than the airline mask, surprisingly.
- The mask has to be positioned perfectly to not leak a little light and after some toss/turn, it will move some.
The net is that I am pleased and would buy it again. I do plan to browse masks at local stores to see if I can find something that I would like even more.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have a roommate in the nursing home he leaves his lights on all night. I really need this to work and it doesPublished 3 hours ago by bigfatdaddyman
Gave as a gift and the person likes it and uses it. Says, "Fits well and satisfactory materials against skin."Published 3 days ago by A. Delaney
Best sleep mask I've found! Super comfortable and large mask blocks out all light in the room!! Will order this again!Published 4 days ago by Janeen D
Very comfortable and blocks out all light - even in the middle of the day.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
This mask changed my life. I originally got it for Bonnaroo (a 4 day camping music festival) to help me get an extra hour or two of sleep. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Catherine
My husband and I use these almost every day. They are very comfortable with the extra cushion lining the nose area so no light seeps though. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amanda
Very comfortable and blocks all the light well. Plastic buckle is handy too.Published 10 days ago by T. Carlson