Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Lewis N. Clark Travel Umbrella: Windproof with Mildew Resistant Fabric, Automatic Open Close & 1 Year Warranty, Red
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$6.13 (34%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Waterproof & windproof: Teflon like coating repels water to keep you dry. Rated by the wirecutter as the best umbrella 2 years in a row, it survived being turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking.
- Compact umbrella: full size umbrella, Measuring 38-inch canopy with 16-inch arm length automatically opens/closes with a touch of a button, and folds down into a compact 11 inches.
- Durable: this sturdy umbrella is built to last! Constructed of metal ribs and a 3-fold, chrome-plated steel shaft, lightweight, flexible fiberglass tips, and rust and corrosion-resistant frame offers protection against both rain and wind.
- Mildew-resistant: quick-drying polyester with mildew-resistant protectant. Includes a mold-resistant storage sleeve guaranteed to keep your handbag, duffle, tote or briefcase dry.
- Guarantee: backed by a 1-year manufacturer Warranty (from date of purchase). if our umbrella fails you in any way The first year let us know and we will replace it, free of charge.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Weighing in at just 10 ounces, The Lewis N. Clark umbrella is perfect for traveling and the everyday. Constructed of sturdy metal ribs and a 3-fold chrome-plated steel shaft, along with lightweight and flexible fiberglass tips, the Rust- and corrosion-resistant frame offers protection against both rain and wind.
the water-resistant material as well as the ample 38in canopy ensure that you’ll stay as dry as possible whether you’re walking to your car or to the Eiffel tower.
the accompanying mold-resistant sleeve effortlessly slips into totes, handbags, duffels, briefcases, and glove compartments, making it easily accessible no matter where you go. Additionally, the rubberized non-slip handle makes it easy to hold the umbrella against high winds.
with its automatic open/close button, you’ll have one hand free for holding your coffee, opening Doors, pulling along your suitcase, or even talking on your phone. Additionally, the pressure required to open the canopy will ensure that it doesn’t accidentally open while it’s being jostled around in your purse or bag.
rated by the wirecutter as the best umbrella 2 years in a row, it survived being Turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking during their trials.
From the manufacturer
Teflon-like coating repels water to keep you dry. It survived being turned inside out 20 times in 30mph winds without breaking.
With its automatic open/close one-touch button, you'll have a hand free for holding your coffee, opening doors, pulling a suitcase, or talking on your phone.
Full size umbrella with an oversize 38-inch canopy and a 16-inch arm length, yet folds down into a super compact 11 inches. Effortlessly slips into totes, handbags, duffels, briefcases, and glove compartments.
Weighing in at just 10 ounces, it's constructed of sturdy metal ribs along with lightweight and flexible fiberglass tips, the Lewis N. Clark umbrella is perfect for traveling and everyday use.