Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Rip-Stop Nylon
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern hidden money belt, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft waist stash is constructed with RFID-blocking technology, shielding you from electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With durable rip-stop nylon and self-repairing zippers, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design fits discreetly underneath your clothes, and protects your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry™ fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable on the move
- MULTIPLE COMPARTMENTS - Featuring multiple compartments designed for currency, electronics, passports, travel documents, and more, you’ll have a place for everything
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Basics of RFID
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in passports and credit cards to allow their owners to bypass the normal requirements of scanning or checking in.
However, electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
All US passports issued after 2006 contain RFID chips and 98% of credit cards will be converted to microchip by 2017.
Lewis N. Clark RFID products shield these types of items:
- All new contactless credit cards
- US passports
- Enhanced driver’s licenses (Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont)
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE, HID FlexSmart
Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking fabrics are made of hand washable copper- and nickel-based Polyethylene Terephthalate. They conform to FIPS 201 testing, which mandates that the material blocks up to 13.56MHz, the standard frequency required in credit cards and passports according to the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC).
This standard defines how proximity or contactless cards can be used for identification, as well as the transmission protocols for communicating with it. These fabrics also comply with ISO15693, the standard at which cards can be read from a distance.
They do not shield these types of items:
- Older 'prox' cards (HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus)
- Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
There are quick and easy ways to protect yourself from this new kind of identity theft.
Lewis N. Clark offers a variety of RFID-blocking options to fit your needs, including leather wallets, document organizers, soft fabric stashes, aluminum wallets, credit card shields, passport wallets, and more.
Whether you’re looking for something to fit on your belt, your bra straps, or in your back pocket, these products organize sensitive documents like your passport, credit cards, currency, and receipts.
Protect yourself today.
As part of Lewis N. Clark’s RFID-blocking collection, this money belt takes keeping your information private to a new level. Special lining blocks unauthorized RFID scans, and the ultra-lightweight rip-stop nylon exterior makes for a strong yet low-profile security wallet, ensuring that your valuables stay hidden.
The back is padded with a special TravelDry fabric that quickly moves moisture away from the skin and dries fast, making it resistant to mildew, odors, and shrinking. Whether you’re in a hot crowded subway, or spending all day at a summer festival, this hand washable material keeps you and your belongings from getting sweaty and sticky.
With two zippered compartments and two inner mesh pockets, you’ll be able to carry all your belongings without worrying about the wallet in your back pocket or your purse being snatched away. In the main compartment, you can store electronics such as smartphones as well as travel documents like passports and boarding passes. The other sections are ideal for smaller items such as credit cards, money, IDs, and receipts. This waist stash is closed securely with self-repairing zippers and the elastic belt can be extended up to 50in using the easily adjustable buckle.
You can be rest-assured that you will be safe from electronic pickpocketing and identity theft with this time-tested design.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 11 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.32 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00I5IWC3W
- Item model number: 1268BLK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 12, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Needless to say, the pouch is extremely comfortable, fits very well under men's clothing, and has more than enough space for two passports (mine and my wife's) as well as the various forms of foreign currency. The extendable belt loop is soft and comfortable, and makes for easy on/off when using the bathroom - simply pull it down like a pair of underwear instead of bothering to take it off. Easier and more secure. The clip is easy to use, and the zippers work well.
Because the fabric is breathable, if you sweat a lot (as I did during some days of hiking or climbing steps/hills), your goods can get moist, but not wet. But the breathable fabric also means that it's not nearly as hot to wear as some of the old waist pouches I've worn.
All things considered, I'm extremely happy with this product.
I was long distance cycling from Bangkok to Hanoi, so I was definitely sweating more than average, but passports don't do well wet, don't take the risk.