FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
- 100% Nylon
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - A modern travel wallet, the Lewis N. Clark anti-theft clip stash is made with RFID-blocking technology, protecting you against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- BUILT TO LAST - With strong rip-stop nylon and a self-repairing zipper, it makes for an ultra-light yet secure solution to keep your valuables safely hidden
- UNDERCOVER SAFETY - The ultra-slim design helps keep a low profile under your clothes, and secures your belongings from potential thieves
- TRAVELDRY TECHNOLOGY - The special TravelDry fabric wicks away moisture as well as resists odors, mildew, and shrinking, keeping you comfortable while on the move
- GREAT FOR THE ESSENTIALS - Fits IDs, credit cards, currency, coins, and other small necessities
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.95 shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Basics of RFID
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in passports and credit cards to allow their owners to bypass the normal requirements of scanning or checking in.
However, electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
All US passports issued after 2006 contain RFID chips and 98% of credit cards will be converted to microchip by 2017.
Lewis N. Clark RFID products shield these types of items:
- All new contactless credit cards
- US passports
- Enhanced driver’s licenses (Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont)
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE, HID FlexSmart
Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking fabrics are made of hand washable copper- and nickel-based Polyethylene Terephthalate. They conform to FIPS 201 testing, which mandates that the material blocks up to 13.56MHz, the standard frequency required in credit cards and passports according to the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC).
This standard defines how proximity or contactless cards can be used for identification, as well as the transmission protocols for communicating with it. These fabrics also comply with ISO15693, the standard at which cards can be read from a distance.
They do not shield these types of items:
- Older 'prox' cards (HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus)
- Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
There are quick and easy ways to protect yourself from this new kind of identity theft.
Lewis N. Clark offers a variety of RFID-blocking options to fit your needs, including leather wallets, document organizers, soft fabric stashes, aluminum wallets, credit card shields, passport wallets, and more.
Whether you’re looking for something to fit on your belt, your bra straps, or in your back pocket, these products organize sensitive documents like your passport, credit cards, currency, and receipts.
Protect yourself today.
The Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking clip stash allows you to carry the essentials and keep your belongings hidden from unauthorized RFID signals.
As a convenient option to hold your valuables, this travel wallet can hold necessities such as drivers’ licenses, credit cards, cash, change, and keys. It easily clips to your belt or waistband so you have everything readily accessible, and you can conceal it beneath your shirt, wear it outside your clothing, or put it in your pocket.
With its unique TravelDry fabric that wicks away sweat and protects against odors, mildew, and shrinking, it can easily accompany you everywhere from the gym and the park to conferences and trips abroad. No matter how hard you’re working, it’ll keep you and your belongings dry and on the go.
This functional hidden wallet is perfect for exercises, hikers, travelers, commuters, and more. It provides quick storage of your valuables and keeps them safe from pickpockets and RFID signals alike.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00QF5QBW0
- Item model number: 1234BLK
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 5, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
This wallet is made of a smooth fabric with a plastic clip. It is comfortable worn inside blue jeans and using clip to hold over top of pants. I gave it only 4 stars because the clip is plastic, which is lowers the value of the product. I ordered a second one in case the clip breaks on this one. I use this product daily.
This wallet holds quite a number of cards and cash as well. It is good for daily use as well as travel.
I also bought the 'Going in Style Clip Wallet' by Clip Wallet. It, too, is nice and holds less cards or cash. This is the one I will use when going on vacation.
Overall, very satisfied with the product.
UPDATE: September 11, 2017
Wanted to update my evaluation of this product to date.
Originally felt that one downside to this product was the plastic clip and on September 11th, 2017, the clip broke off the wallet. It made it shy of one year. Again, this would be a great product if the clip was metal. In addition to the clip breaking, the zipper broke as well.
In summary, it is a great product overall for its intended purpose minus the plastic clip. A zipper will break on many products over time. I use this product daily and it holds quite a number of cards (credit, drivers license, medical insurance card, etc). It will gradually stretch over time but not out of original shape. Luckily, I had another one because I bought two of them.
Wish the manufacturer would improve the product by investing some money in a better clip. It serves its intended purpose and is comfortable to wear daily.