|Price:||$12.93 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$3.06 (19%)|
- COMPACT ORGANIZATION - With different compartments designed for passports, IDs, travel documents, currency, credit cards, and more, you’ll have a place for everything
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION - Nylon fabric protects your travel documents from wear and tear and adds virtually no weight to your luggage
- SECURITY AGAINST MODERN THREATS - RFID-blocking technology shields you against electronic pickpocketing and identity theft
- PERFECT FOR TRAVELERS - Good for traveling through airports, going through customs, boarding a cruise, etc.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
The Basics of RFID
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) chips are used in passports and credit cards to allow their owners to bypass the normal requirements of scanning or checking in.
However, electronic identity thieves have undermined the security of RFID products by devising scanners that read your personal information without you even realizing it.
All US passports issued after 2006 contain RFID chips and 98% of credit cards will be converted to microchip by 2017.
Lewis N. Clark RFID products shield these types of items:
- All new contactless credit cards
- US passports
- Enhanced driver’s licenses (Washington, Michigan, New York, and Vermont)
- HID iClass, HID MIFARE, HID FlexSmart
Lewis N. Clark RFID-blocking fabrics are made of hand washable copper- and nickel-based Polyethylene Terephthalate. They conform to FIPS 201 testing, which mandates that the material blocks up to 13.56MHz, the standard frequency required in credit cards and passports according to the Financial Services Technology Consortium (FSTC).
This standard defines how proximity or contactless cards can be used for identification, as well as the transmission protocols for communicating with it. These fabrics also comply with ISO15693, the standard at which cards can be read from a distance.
They do not shield these types of items:
- Older 'prox' cards (HID 125 khz. Includes: ProxCard II, ISOProx II, DuoProx II, Smart ISOProx II, Smart DuoProxII, ProxCard Plus)
- Indala FlexISO, FLexCard, FLex Tag
There are quick and easy ways to protect yourself from this new kind of identity theft.
Lewis N. Clark offers a variety of RFID-blocking options to fit your needs, including leather wallets, document organizers, soft fabric stashes, aluminum wallets, credit card shields, passport wallets, and more.
Whether you’re looking for something to fit on your belt, your bra straps, or in your back pocket, these products organize sensitive documents like your passport, credit cards, currency, and receipts.
Protect yourself today.
When you travel, you often need numerous documents to get you to your destination. Whether you’re simply going through airport security, or you’re going through customs and immigration as well, it can be difficult to keep boarding passes, passports, driver’s licenses, and everything else organized and accessible.
This lightweight but durable document organizer helps to keep you organized, even when you have multiple things to keep track of and you’re in an unfamiliar place. With interior and exterior pockets, you’ll have everything easily within reach, and you won’t be scrambling to find documents or money.
The exterior pockets are perfect for boarding passes and passports when you need to frequently access them, and the interior pockets can hold these as well as other travel documents. The zippered pocket is large enough for currency or tickets and the mesh pockets allow you to see the contents, keeping IDs visible.
This organizer also has 6 credit card slots and an elastic band with Velcro to hold items such as receipts inside. You can also attach a pen to the band. While the zipper keeps everything secure while it’s folded, you can also unzip it so that it lays completely flat.
As part of Lewis N. Clark’s RFID-blocking collection, it blocks 13.56MHz frequencies, the standard for most credit cards and passports, to keep personal information private. However, it may not block low frequency RFID signals such as those found in employee access cards.
Preparing for a flight, cruise, or other expedition can be chaotic, but this document organizer helps to keep everything organized and easily accessible. Get your trip off on the right foot.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 5.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B008MQDZ9W
- Item model number: 1248
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 19, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
What I got actually has no pen holder and design is also a bit different.
I am considering returning it but I am oversea customer so that I cannot return it with reasonable freight cost.
Anyway, I would like to add picture showing how it different.
Do I deserve to refund this item due to the discrepancy between image on web and the actual??
To leave a positive note.. I was pleased that 3 passports fit easily on the right side of the wallet in only one of the pockets (the middle one).
After about ten months of use, the zipper broke. LewisNClark warranties their products and they promptly replaced it. Perfect.
However, sure enough another ten months later, the zipper on the second wallet broke again. The company informed me that they don't "replace replacements".
Fine, but be warned the zipper is substandard.