Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,581 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,673 reviews
on January 11, 2015
Very nice neck pouch, took it on my last trip to Europe which fit very comfortably under my shirt. The side zippers on the pouch fit my passport perfectly. Had plenty of space to put my boarding passes and my money securely! I had no worries of it breaking or falling off of me. I recommend this product!
review image
22 comments| 279 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 26, 2012
If you are considering a private pocket for your monies, documents, passport, etc., this is an excellent choice. It has it all. I received mine and was very impressed with the quality and all it has to offer. It has lots of pockets and a see-through for special identification. It is very lightweight and comfortable making it ideal to wear inside or outside your clothing. It also has the RFID which important these days. I travel a lot and can give this the highest rating. Thanks for considering.
33 comments| 452 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2012
I looked at a LOT of these security neck wallets and very glad I settled on this one...the 2 side zippered pockets were handy for different currencies and passport/debit card popped right into the larger top pocket...I wore across my body and tucked into my pants waistband. One companion got pick-pocketed on the Madrid subway...100Euros right out of his FRONT pants pocket...that was an expensive lesson but thru Spain and Africa I was fine...nice that it has the Rfid protection (that's where your credit card can be read by an external device...not really prevalent but out there). Worth it!! Get one!!
99 comments| 393 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
I like everything about this pouch - the pockets hold wallet, phone, change, kleenex, cough drops and lip gloss; everything I need, and I can slip my keys onto one of the zipper tag. Fabric is soft and sturdy nylon, the strap adjusts easily.
11 comment| 222 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
The clear window on the outside is perfect for the oft-needed driver's license, but it is open at the top. I'd feel better if it had a zipper, or even Velcro closure.
11 comment| 232 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2017
At the very last minute before a planned trip to Europe my husband asked for one of these neck wallets. I ordered this one as it was one of the few in black that we could get same-day delivery. After using the product for 2 weeks my husband commented that for future trips he would rather have one of these which also has a waist strap to help better distribute the weight of the wallet, and this one is missing a long pocket in the back that is outside of the velcro pouch for long airline boarding passes, train tickets, etc. The only long pockets are underneath the velcro flap so he had to leave the velcro undone and it snagged the fabric of some of his shirts. We didn't know what we didn't know about these neck wallerts but after a field test, I would not buy this style again. It did get him through the trip with no theft or loss, however.
on August 11, 2016
This was exactly what I was looking for! I wanted something simple to carry around and lightweight for my month living in Belgium. I hate carrying purses, so I wanted something incredibly simple.

The zippers on the side are great! I kept my passport in one pocket and my euros in the other. The front window space was wonderful for holding items. (I started using it for my train tickets. It was perfect, and nothing ever slipped out. It was fun going through all of my tickets on my plane ride home and remembering the places I visited in Europe.) The main velcro pocket I used for my phone, pens, receipts, earbuds, etc. (There's a thin divider inside.)

I am giving this a four just because the velcro caught on the threads at the top and it is very frayed now from daily use. The velcro is very sturdy and still works, though, so I highly recommend this for anyone doing some traveling.
on May 26, 2017
More room than expected! Perfect for cruising and traveling over-seas. This was the perfect item for me. Two very room side-zip pockets, nice deep, roomy pocket for passport and extras. The only criticism is that the pocket on the front for a driver's license had no closure on the top, it was an open top, so, needless to say, I did NOT trust having my license in this pocket. There was enough other storage that I could secure my license in one of the zipped pockets. Very nice item, I would have been lost without it.
on July 6, 2017
Easy to forget you have this on because it's so unassuming; lightweight, versatile and neutral which can be used under your clothes when travelling to have your personal effects on your person, incognito. The RFID on this is great since I had no problems with my credit cards this time (I had some unauthorized purchases on my cards some time ago after a recent travel without RFID blocking devides (i.e. wallet, sleeve, etc.). This thing is a must have when you want to add an extra layer of security for yourself or loved ones as you travel about.
on July 23, 2017
Perfect! My husband and I used them on our 3 week trip to Europe. No issues at all. The zippers are fine, it is well made and the pockets are enough to keep money, cards and passport organized and safe. The straps adjust, we made they various lengths depending on what clothes we had on. They didn't show too much. My husband wore his around his waist at times, like a money belt. We are completely satisfied.