Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$2.88 (22%)|
- Zinc Iron
- TSA-APPROVED - Allows TSA agents to open luggage without damaging it
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - Durable cast zinc construction withstands the wear and tear of multiple trips
- STEEL CABLE - 70mm flexible, coated steel cable offers additional security
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Thermoplastic rubber material provides a comfortable grip
- EASY TO SET - Resettable 3-dial combination allows you to go keys-free
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Keep Your Luggage Secure – Even in the Airport
Did you know you can lock your luggage while you’re traveling through the airport? While the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) electronically scans bags, sometimes they also need to physically inspect a piece of luggage.
In these cases, the TSA logo on special locks alerts inspectors that they can unlock the luggage without cutting the lock or damaging the bag. Travel Sentry Approved Locks are designed specifically to keep your belongings secure while still allowing the TSA to open your luggage without destroying the locks during their screenings.
The Solution for Travelers
Featuring easy-to-set, resettable three-dial combinations, Lewis N. Clark locks infuse multiple benefits with sleek, compact style. Their durable construction withstands the wear and tear of travel and they provide a variety of ways to secure your personal items. In addition to the airport, they can be used at the gym, school, water park, hostel, and more.
Give yourself the peace of mind of knowing that thieves cannot easily get into your belongings and that the TSA can open the lock without damaging your belongings if necessary.
Travel Sentry Approved locks are designed specifically to keep your belongings secure while still allowing the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) to open your luggage at the airport without destroying the lock during their screenings.
Featuring a resettable 3-dial combination, this lock is easy to set with our step-by-step written and video instructions – making it keys-free, and one less thing to remember.
The flexibility of the 70mm steel cable will ensure that it doesn’t break when it’s going through the conveyor belts at security checkpoints or when baggage handlers are loading and unloading your belongings from airplanes.
This combination lock can be also be used on lockers at hostels, gyms, water parks, etc. With several colors available, its sleek style combines with durable construction to create a lock that you can feel secure using anywhere in the world.
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.5 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000SKXRJI
- Item model number: TSA40-Black
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 15, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My advice is to buy these + a different type of lock and use the one that is best for that particular bag.
Otherwise, it is easy to change the combination. The dials are tight and you can tell whether the setting is accurate. Also, the black part is rubberized for a firm grip while setting or locking.