Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on April 2, 2014
I needed a new travel bag for a week long vacation and this worked wonderfully. I wanted something that will last a long time and it certainly feels like it's well made and will last! On top of that the soft material compresses down easily for storage. The only down side would be the size if you're looking for something that can hold a LOT! But I'm a guy and it easily fit a weeks worth of clothes and toiletries.
on December 18, 2014
I quite like this bag. It's got solid construction, well placed pockets, handles, etc., and the little snap that holds the handles together is great. The charcoal color is boring (subjective) but gives it a fancy enough appearance that you don't look like you came from the gym carrying it. I appreciate the brightly colored interior since it makes finding stuff inside easier. The interior fabric is very soft, but it attracts lint worse than a computer monitor. My only other minor complaint is that the bag likes to sag along the sides. Not a big deal since it's more of an aesthetic thing than functional issue, but it's just a little annoyance that I wasn't expecting since my last nylon duffel didn't do it. Oh, and the shoulder strap adjustment doesn't slide through the padding so it's range of adjustability isn't fantastic.

Overall, it's a nice looking, well constructed, and functional duffel that works great as an airline carry-on bag.
on October 14, 2014
Use this bag everyday as my workout bag. It replaced a bag I have worn out over the years. This bag is awesome in appearance and function. It is soft sided with some structure, but no frame at all. So that is perhaps my one wish that the corners stood up a bit more stiffly, but it is not a deal breaker. I like this bag. I use every day to carry my workout cloths and shoes in the bag. Tons of room and the bright lining of the bag does help me to find my stuff. I keep a few changes of workout cloths in might shorts, shirt, jock, socks, with one pair of trainers. I recently added a long sleeve T and sweats still have room left. I believe this bag would make a great carry on for a long weekend plane trip.
on October 29, 2014
I wanted a reasonably sized duffle bag for travel that would fit as a carry on. This bag was a perfect buy, love the sturdy canvas material and could comfortably pack for a 3-4 day trip. Got the matching back pack and between the two I'd be set for a week. Really happy with this purchase!

Update: I have now had this bag for 2 years and it's still in great shape after lots of travel. Never have had an issue getting it onto a flight and it can hold a surprising amount of stuff.
on January 6, 2015
I bought this bag for my boyfriend, an avid gym goer/lifter who doesn't like to make a big statement with his look. The bag nicely fits all of his gym clothes, shoes, a towel if need be, and many of his full size supplement containers. He also uses it to travel back and forth between two cities during the week. It has a nice understated look and the orange liner makes it very easy to see the contents. He was very pleased on Christmas, and I know he wasn't just humoring me because he carries it almost every day :)

Shipping was fast as well!
on October 29, 2014
Wonderful work. heavy duty material, very large compartment, many side pockets.
The bright orange interior helps you find stuff much easier.
Zippers running smooth. An additional handle on one side makes it so easy to carry it through the narrow aisles in an airplane or a train.
Very high quality for an unbeatable price.

Oh yeah - and it looks good.

Size is perfect to take on a flight as cabin luggage.

I'm a big fan of this duffel bag.
on December 8, 2014
Not to bad of a bag but the shoulder strap will not stay adjusted to the way you set it. The material on the strap slips though the adjustment buckle under load so it ends up at full length after a while. It would also be nice to have some removable bottom support. the bag bows in the middle from a lack of bottom support when it is carried.
on October 24, 2013
Great, sturdy bag. Very orange on the inside. The top opens up completely which is very convenient for getting larger items in and out.
on December 5, 2014
Sturdy, well-made, seems like it'll last a good long while. Comfortable to carry. Holds quite a lot -- easily holds four to five outfits, a pair of shoes, toiletries bag, and various sundries. The inside is bright orange. The zipper pulls and straps are high-quality. It does not hold its structure when it's empty -- it collapses in on itself, which is actually quite handy for storing it. Highly recommended.
on January 5, 2015
As someone who works in film production this bag is great; it has the same type of interior as Kata bags making it super easy to find everything inside. it's not rigid at all which is nice cause it can easily conform to any overhead compartment. This has quickly become my go too travel bag, seeing as I hate checking my baggage. Plenty of room for up to 10 days if you know how to pack well.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.