Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 621 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 658 reviews
on January 8, 2013
I LOVE this product. It worked fabulously well - too well, in fact. At one point during our trip overseas, I had a moment of panic during a tourist day walking around the old town in Prague - I COULD NOT FEEL the pack against my body/under my clothing as I walked, and could not remember for sure if I had put it on.

Needless to say, the pouch is extremely comfortable, fits very well under men's clothing, and has more than enough space for two passports (mine and my wife's) as well as the various forms of foreign currency. The extendable belt loop is soft and comfortable, and makes for easy on/off when using the bathroom - simply pull it down like a pair of underwear instead of bothering to take it off. Easier and more secure. The clip is easy to use, and the zippers work well.

Because the fabric is breathable, if you sweat a lot (as I did during some days of hiking or climbing steps/hills), your goods can get moist, but not wet. But the breathable fabric also means that it's not nearly as hot to wear as some of the old waist pouches I've worn.

All things considered, I'm extremely happy with this product.
0Comment| 224 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 1, 2015
Fits any sort of documents you'd likely need. Sits well under clothing (though that does impede access). Used it for 10 days on an overseas trip and didn't have any problems with it.
review image
on September 10, 2013
Comfortable, I wore it in Italy whenever it seemed appropriate or when I didn't have pockets for money. I carried $5-700.00 Euro, my passport and credit card. No worries.
on September 28, 2016
the body part is good, but the elastic strap is poor quality, aft4er wearing once, for three days, it bunches up and it looks like this
review image
on July 23, 2014
We took this on our trip to Brazil. My husband, who is 6'2", 33" waist mostly wore it, and it worked just fine under his t-shirts and shorts/boardshorts. It didn't bother him at all and could easily take out and put away items. He carried cash, hotel keycard, and IDs in it. He could even fit the iPhone and our slim digital camera in it.
When searching for these, I wanted to make sure it fit my waist. It did when adjusted, and I'm only 5' tall, 25" waist. However, I didn't like wearing it much because most of my shirts were fitted and there was a slight bump. Had I gone to a cold place where I layered more, I may not have minded much. I'm not sure if my skin is more sensitive, but I could certainly feel it was there and it was a little uncomfortable in the seated position due to my shorter torso and wearing it low on the waist.
Overall, I'd recommend the product for those traveling abroad and wanting to keep things safe. It was very liberating to not have to carry a purse or backpack, and we felt safer knowing our valuables were not easily accessible for pickpockets.
on November 17, 2015
We purchased this for our trip to China to adopt our little boy. It worked great. The waist stash is very comfortable and lays well under a shirt. I'm a slender woman and it fit well, though I had to tuck the excess strap in. My husband, who is average in build, wore a second one and also liked the fit.

I wore this under a baby carrier, and it was still comfortable. The discreet plastic buckles don't dig into my skin, even with the pressure of a toddler strapped to my front. I barely noticed it, even when we traveled south and the temperature pushed into the 80s with 100 degree humidity. While the weather was hot and uncomfortable, the waistband wasn't.

The pockets easily fit a couple passports, money/travelers checks and a few folded documents. The only inconvenient part was getting things in and out of it. While it's a great hidden stash for your valuables - if you need to whip out a couple bills to buy yourself a souvenir, getting under your shirt to grab what you need is a bit of a hassle.

We used this to carry valuables in during the day and my husband had a second traveler wallet around his neck that we used to store the money and documents we thought we'd need that day.

At the end of the day, I'd definitely recommend this item. We used it daily on our three week trip and it still looks new. I don't know what longer term wear and tear would do, but this will definitely serve for several trips - at least.
on December 15, 2016
I bought this waist stash before I went to Europe a couple of years ago. I usually just try to keep my valuables in a part of my bag that is hard to reach, but I think this is more secure. Very few people are going to try and reach under someone's shirt to steal their money. With this on most people won't even think to reach under your shirt, though, it is very thin so it is not noticeable when you're wearing it. The bag stays on really well, it doesn't slide around or move up and down.
The only thing I don't like about this stash is that it is uncomfortable to wear. When I brought it on my trip I ended fighting with my travel buddy over who was going to wear it. Toward the end of our trip, I was carrying it in my hand while we were on our way up to our hotel room, we stopped at a vending machine to get something, and I accidentally left it on top of the machine - passports and all. Luckily it was right on top of the machine when we came back a little while later, so all was well, but that could've gone a lot worse. That mishap was clearly my fault, but the thing is sort of awkward to wear, so try it out before traveling to make sure you'll actually wear it.
on July 15, 2016
I bought this for a trip to Ireland. I think Ireland is a very safe place, but there are the baddies anywhere you go. I was able to wear this under my clothing and feel assured that no one was going to pick my pocket or snatch and grab a bag with these valuable items inside. Good product - very lightweight and durable.
on July 19, 2015
I needed a money belt in a hurry and purchased this one. It served the purpose but the waist belt is flimsy and the snap to hold it is not particularly strong. I used it under clothes while in major cities in Europe where pickpockets are rampant and it was fine. I would worry that if someone pulled on it, the clasp would not hold. It needs a thicker strap and stronger clasp for security.
on April 3, 2017
I love this. It has 2 pockets. I use one for our passports and one for cash storage. It fits flat under my clothing and is not itchy or hot.
Worth every penny