Lewis Ice Bag Retro 1940's style Cotton Canvas Ice Bag
|Price:||$11.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lewis bag made of heavy grade natural canvas. Retro 1940's style.
- Ideal way to make crushed ice for your favorite juleps, frappes, mojitos and mists!
- Bag Dimensions: 10-3/4” H x 7-1/2” W. Classic bartending tool.
- Insert ice cubes in bag, hold flap closed and strike ice with a club.
- Only freshly cracked ice can impart the ideal amount of water to alcohol while rapidly reducung its temperature to a point far below that attainable with whole ice cubes. The difference can be tasted in a cocktail. Made rom highest quality, heavy grade natural canvas.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Compare to similar items
This item Lewis Ice Bag Retro 1940's style Cotton Canvas Ice Bag
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$6.05||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||MILMA GROUP||Amazon.com||Cocktail Kingdom®||Dad's Bar|
Once as essential to the bartender’s craft as the cocktail shaker or bar spoon, the Lewis bag—a heavy-duty canvas bag used for crushing ice—had largely disappeared from bars until its recent revival. Used by bartenders who understand that a proper cocktail is one part recipe and one part showmanship, the Lewis bag fulfills the theatre aspect of cocktail creation while absorbing excess moisture from ice as it is crushed. To use, simply fill with ice cubes, secure the opening and fold it under, then strike with a mallet until the ice reaches the correct texture. When crushing ice on a potentially fragile surface such as stone countertops, place a durable cutting board between the bag and the counter. A classic addition to any bartender’s arsenal.