BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Women's Coat Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

on November 19, 2014
This is what I order but didn't get this I got a memory stick USB. Not happy at all!!
on September 17, 2010
I found the card to be exactly what I was looking for in a memory card to hold my pictures. It doesn't matter the size or quantity I have found that I always have enough room for all the pictures that I am tacking. Thank for you fast turnaround when I placed my order.
Andre'
on April 18, 2014
with this 16 GB I travel for a month, taking manyyy pics and still have space. Love this memory card
on January 15, 2015
If its not SanDisk its Lexar.... great product.
on June 25, 2010
I picked this card up along with a new S90 for a vacation to Kaua'i. I notice no slowdown when taking shots quickly. Works great for me and 16GB stores a huge number of pictures.
on January 23, 2010
Works great!!! Videos I capture on my HD camera are very smooth because it's a high speed Memory Card. Lexar Makes the cards for Kodak, so save some money and buy it from Lexar. Why pay more for a Kodak Sticker to be put on it?
on June 22, 2010
Bought to record 1080P hi def video with my Kodak Play Sport. Does not do a good job of hi def. recording. Camera hard drive recording was beautiful but limited to 30 sec. Added the card & quality of the recording was mediocre at best.
on September 26, 2011
I've been using one of these for 2-3 years now and it performs very well, even in modern DSLR cameras. It's only spec'ed as a class 4 (60x), but I tested this card at 9-10 MB/s write, sustained. That means it could qualify (just barely) as a Class 10 if they wanted it to. I've had no problem recording 1080p video from a DSLR to this card, so it should be fast enough for most things.

Now, of course, there are better cards out there today. I have another Transcend Class 10 card and it writes about 70% faster. So I'd probably make sure to compare prices against newer cards.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.