Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning Landline Landline Landline  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 92 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 102 reviews
on March 18, 2011
I recently purchased a Nikon D3100 and needed a larger capacity SD card. But in addition to large capacity, I also wanted a fast card (SDHC) that would be backwards compatible with my existing SD card readers. I post photos while on the road and my HP Mini netbook with built-in SD card reader would need to be able to recognize the new card. When I received the Lexar Platinum II 8GB, I placed it in the Nikon, gave it a quick format and shot some photos. Works perfect. Then on to the HP Mini - no problem opening the photos. In addition, it also works in a USB to SD card reader I inserted in my desktop. So, this SD card from Lexar provides the capacity and speed I need for my camera, while also being backwards compatible in my other SD readers.
on December 4, 2013
I just realized I never left a review for this. At its time it had the best price compared to other online stores and local retail store. BBought it for a Canon camera and it served me well for a year until I bought a higher capacity and a class 10. I still have it and use it for random stuff. Works great and haven'thad any thing weird happen with it.
on October 18, 2011
I first bought an Eye-Fi X2 Pro for use in my new Fuji X100 camera. I was looking forward to having the wifi connectivity to my laptop, but there was a dealbreaker - it frequently had card errors in the camera! I tried to troubleshoot it for over a week and finally found that other users of that card encountered similar issues. I returned it and started looking for other options.

I bought this card instead of my usual brand (Sandisk), because it was cheaper and still had an excellent reputation. The card has worked flawlessly since it arrived - it's definitely a relief to find that my expensive new camera is fine.

I will definitely be considerign Lexar next time I'm buying memory cards for my cameras.
on December 21, 2011
Every Lexar card that I have purchased to-date has been of stellar quality in both construction and use. I have never, not once, had corrupted data on one of thee cards. I own two Lexar High Speed MicroSDHC 32 GB Class 10 Flash Memory Card with Reader LSDMI32GBSBNAR and two of these cards.

This card took my Nikon D80 and made it so that I could shoot continuously for what seems like an eternity, on RAW mode. I shoot a lot of images, but this card made it almost impossible to run out of space in an average session. With my D80, set to RAW, this card holds 2500 images. It held quite a lot on the D300 that I rented a while back, too.

Thus far, I've had nothing but great luck with Lexar. In fact, the only other card manufacturer that I recommend is Sandisk, and only their top-level cards. Lexar might be more expensive than a lot of other card-makes, but the cost-difference has been well worth it to me.

Needless to say, the card is fast. I actually plan to get a USB 3.0 upgrade card for my PC to take full advantage of this card's read-write speeds.
on July 17, 2017
great memory card. Works on everything.
on May 29, 2017
Best photo card. Very contrasty. Great service, excellent product.
on January 26, 2012
This card--though rated Class 6!--is EXTREMELY slow at taking pictures. Compared to my two-year old ProMaster card of the same class, the Lexar Platinum II card is a limping three-legged dog.

For example, the ProMaster snaps 15 photos in 15 seconds. By comparison, the Lexar barely managed 7! I repeated the test a couple of times for both 15- and 30-second bursts, placing the camera on a table and taking pictures of a nearby wall (eliminating the argument that the results were slow because of the camera having to constantly change focus).

Don't buy this card if you're ever going to take more than three pictures in a burst.
on May 10, 2011
After doing much research on cards like I do for nearly every purchase I make, I found this brand to have positive remarks. Then, considering the cost factor, I'm extremely pleased. I've been using it for a while now & I agree with its positive reviews. The card is doing its job perfectly & is a great value. [ASIN:B003LL51VS Lexar Platinum II 8 GB 100x SD/SDHC Flash Memory Card LSD8GBBSBNA100]
on April 21, 2017
I bought this card a few years ago for my camera. After two years of not very intense using this card broke for two separate parts
on September 13, 2011
I wanted a card for my PlaySport that would give me decent quality for playback and an acceptable length of recording. After researching and finding that Lexar makes the SDHC cards that Kodak markets, I settled on the Lexar Platinum II, 16GB, Class 10. It has not disappointed. Playback is good, recording time is about two hours, and no problems formatting it to the recorder. I recently purchased a second one as back-up;which is a Class 6; but should be sufficient for my needs. I considered a 32 GB card but don't think any of my friends or family would be interested in watching that much video.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.