Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 18, 2011
I recently purchased a Nikon D3100 and needed a larger capacity SD card. But in addition to large capacity, I also wanted a fast card (SDHC) that would be backwards compatible with my existing SD card readers. I post photos while on the road and my HP Mini netbook with built-in SD card reader would need to be able to recognize the new card. When I received the Lexar Platinum II 8GB, I placed it in the Nikon, gave it a quick format and shot some photos. Works perfect. Then on to the HP Mini - no problem opening the photos. In addition, it also works in a USB to SD card reader I inserted in my desktop. So, this SD card from Lexar provides the capacity and speed I need for my camera, while also being backwards compatible in my other SD readers.
14 people found this helpful
on September 13, 2011
I wanted a card for my PlaySport that would give me decent quality for playback and an acceptable length of recording. After researching and finding that Lexar makes the SDHC cards that Kodak markets, I settled on the Lexar Platinum II, 16GB, Class 10. It has not disappointed. Playback is good, recording time is about two hours, and no problems formatting it to the recorder. I recently purchased a second one as back-up;which is a Class 6; but should be sufficient for my needs. I considered a 32 GB card but don't think any of my friends or family would be interested in watching that much video.
on December 4, 2013
I just realized I never left a review for this. At its time it had the best price compared to other online stores and local retail store. BBought it for a Canon camera and it served me well for a year until I bought a higher capacity and a class 10. I still have it and use it for random stuff. Works great and haven'thad any thing weird happen with it.
2 people found this helpful
on August 20, 2011
I think all the major brand SD cards deliver pretty good value, and I have several brands in my camera bag. I did do more than casual research regarding this card (speed related mostly) and almost all of the well-respected camera review sites preferred the Lexar brand. Hard to argue with that. Although rated as a Class 6 card the Lexar consistently delivers transfer rates well-above their rating. Think of it as "something for nothing" which is almost always a good thing. I've been very happy with it (used in a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ40 bridge camera).
on December 21, 2011
Every Lexar card that I have purchased to-date has been of stellar quality in both construction and use. I have never, not once, had corrupted data on one of thee cards. I own two Lexar High Speed MicroSDHC 32 GB Class 10 Flash Memory Card with Reader LSDMI32GBSBNAR and two of these cards.

This card took my Nikon D80 and made it so that I could shoot continuously for what seems like an eternity, on RAW mode. I shoot a lot of images, but this card made it almost impossible to run out of space in an average session. With my D80, set to RAW, this card holds 2500 images. It held quite a lot on the D300 that I rented a while back, too.

Thus far, I've had nothing but great luck with Lexar. In fact, the only other card manufacturer that I recommend is Sandisk, and only their top-level cards. Lexar might be more expensive than a lot of other card-makes, but the cost-difference has been well worth it to me.

Needless to say, the card is fast. I actually plan to get a USB 3.0 upgrade card for my PC to take full advantage of this card's read-write speeds.
One person found this helpful
on February 19, 2011
I bought this flash memory for a new DSLR that I bought for Xmas, and it exceeds my needs for the camera. The 8GB size gives me ~2000 pictures even at the best image settings, and this is fast flash memory so the pics can store quicker, allowing you to take pictures quicker. So I don't see myself ever using the size of this flash memory before downloading the pics to a computer.
5 people found this helpful
on July 17, 2017
great memory card. Works on everything.
on May 10, 2011
After doing much research on cards like I do for nearly every purchase I make, I found this brand to have positive remarks. Then, considering the cost factor, I'm extremely pleased. I've been using it for a while now & I agree with its positive reviews. The card is doing its job perfectly & is a great value. [ASIN:B003LL51VS Lexar Platinum II 8 GB 100x SD/SDHC Flash Memory Card LSD8GBBSBNA100]
8 people found this helpful
on October 11, 2011
I spent a lot of time researching memory cards and finally purchased this brand memory card because I had a lexar flash drive that worked really well. I needed a class 6 card that wouldn't cost a fortune and be capable of recording HD video on my Panasonic Lumix ZS7 with no errors. I've had it for about 6 months and so far so good! No read/write errors at all. I record about 4 to 5 gigs of data (at concerts) mixed with HD video/12 megapixel pictures and upload them on youtube/facebook directly from memory card reader (on the laptop) with no problems. I would highly recommend this card.
on May 29, 2017
Best photo card. Very contrasty. Great service, excellent product.