BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2013
I got this SD card during a Black Friday deal and it was great! The memory card is pretty fast and I use it with my Canon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only) but of course with a SD-CF II: SD to CF Type II Adapter (Supports SDHC MMC). I also use this to copy files between my 2 computers. Class 10 sure is fast and great for photos. Also the plastic sure is heavy duty. Past SD cards I had from Patriot, the plastic housing split at the seam, this never did this on me.

Here are some speed test I got on my computer (Speed might be limited by my hard drive):
Test 1:
Write: 13 mB/s
Read 20: mB/s

Test 2 (Did not test read):
Write: 15.9 mB/s

If you are a professional photographer or need better speed, definitely go with this SD card. :) Love it! Haven't regretted my purchase.

Update 7-9-2013:
The plastic housing for the internal circuitry is starting to crack open and chip. 1 star off. Should have made it more durable. I rarely take this card out of my Canon EOS 5D Mark III because I rarely use up my 8GB CF which is in the other slot unless I am on vacation. Should not have started breaking down this early.

Update 3-20-2014:
The lock switch fell out of the broken plastic housing. Sent it into Lexar. 1 week later they sent me back a brand new memory card with the casing intact and the lock switch glued down. Very nice customer service, raised review by 1 star. :)
on March 13, 2013
This is a great size for an SD card. I spent several hundred dollars last April to pick up one of these cards. I'm completely happy with the speed and the performance, but for a "professional" card it didn't stand the test of time.

The plastic and glue on my card crumbled in about 10 months. The front of the card broke off during a shoot and I was lucky to get the footage off of it. Luckily Lexar has a lifetime warranty so I contacted them in January. It took several weeks to get an RMA issued and then I sent the card off. About two weeks later I received a replacement card in the mail. I think it's refurbished, but it's mostly just broken. The lever that "locks" the data on the SD card is broken and the card will not unlock. And now it's mid-March and I'm guessing it will at least be April until my super large card is back.

I'm sure they'll fix this, but this just isn't how this stuff should hold up and you shouldn't be sending out broken "refurbished" gear to replace broken gear. Even if I ultimately get a working card what is my guarantee that it's going to last or keep my data safe? If I'm working a professional shoot I need to know that my cards are going to work and safeguard my data. It sure seems like these Lexar cards are junk.
on June 23, 2013
I have had this card for 1 year now. Purchased it June 3, 2012. It has always been fine inside my camera but has never been quite right about being read on my computer with the SD slot. Every other card we have gets read just fine but this one is constantly needing to be removed and reinserted before the computer recognizes that it's plugged in.

I just pulled the card out of my camera this afternoon and noticed that it is broken. The plastic case on the card is physically broken and it left shards of plastic inside my camera! I have tried 100 different ways to get the plastic out myself without damaging anything inside the card slot on my Canon 60D but it's not looking good. I'm guessing I'll need to send it back to Canon for service, which I'll most certainly have to pay for myself since this is no fault of Canon's. I'm incredibly frustrated with this card, to say the least, and will NEVER purchase a Lexar memory card EVER again!
on February 2, 2012
I bought this SDXC Card to accompany my new Asus ep121 tablet as a way of accessing my graphic files while maintaining the portability and usefullness of my "tablet!" For that purpose, this SDXC Card works GREATLY! Additionally, mind you, I do have other computers that I work on and this card simply needs to be plugged into a small $2 usb card reader and, voila -access to all of my graphic files once again!

So now my commute goes as follows; get on the BART train and pull out my tablet. Do a little CorelDraw work on the tablet, all the while saving my information to my, very portable, 128Gb SDXC Card. Get to the office and plug the card into my laptop there and I'm ready to continue what I was doing on the way to the office. When it's time to go, pop the card back into the tablet and I'm Out!

If the storage capacity works for you, you can't go wrong with the portability of an SD Card! That with the fact that the card wears the Lexar brand makes it a no brainer.
on July 22, 2012
8/16/2012 - Update.. I received a brand new replacement 64 GB SD card today, just 6 days after I mailed my defective unit in. It took me about an hour and a half to get in touch with support and get all of the docs completed. But, I'm upgrading my rate of this to 3 stars because they did make good on the warranty and were very fast with shipping a new card out to me.

First Review below:

I purchased this 64 GB SC XC card prior to Christmas 2011. It failed after 6 months of use. I own around 20 different types of "flash" products. This is the first one I have ever had fail. It will not work in any of my products.

My major issue is not that it failed, their support website is horrible. I have tried it on multiple different computers, different browsers, and it won't return a correct search for this product. I have now been waiting 30 minutes for "online chat" with no response other than

The next available Agent will be with you in a moment.
All agents are currently busy. Please stand by.
An agent will be with you in a moment. Thank you for your patience

This message has repeated over an over again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2013
OK, so I usually see some very good reviews stating how fast a card works, buffer speeds, actual storage capacity, comparisons to other brands, blah, blah blah. I do encourage you to read these reviews! They are helpful if you understand what all of this means!

I'll just say that this card has worked great with my Nikon D7000. I've never had any lost photos or problems with the cards. It stores tons of photos. I shoot RAW + JPEG fine and brought back around 1,500+ photos from recent trip to Europe with a ton of room to spare. Rapid-firing on my camera never seems to be hindered at all due to any latency. It's simply a fast, good, reliable card. I have no complaints so far. I have 4 of these cards. My camera has 2 slots. I use second slot as back-up to prevent loss (just to be safe)... but I have never needed to rely on back-up card in over a year since purchase of my camera and cards.
on August 19, 2011
I bought the Lexar Professional SDXC 128Gb card for use in my 32Gb Toshiba Thrive Android tablet and it works perfectly! The card was recognized immediately and I have quadrupled my storage on my tablet. I am also extremely pleased with the speed and quality of the product. My card reader in my PC, about 2 years old, has no problem reading and writing to this card as well. I highly recommend pairing this SD card with the awesome Toshiba Thrive 10.1-Inch 32 GB Android Tablet AT105-T1032 Black.
44 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 24, 2012
The Lexar Media 64 GB SDXC Flash Memory Card LSD64GCRBNA133 worked fine for several shooting sessions, than just gave up on me. Corrupt data. After re-formatting worked again, then stopped. Now it is in an unpredictable mode. Sometimes it works, sometimes it des not.

I may be using it as a secondary "portable non-volatile memory" for files, but I do not dare to take it on a photo shoot. Fortunately none of my other approx. dozen SD's (a mix of 16G, 32G and 64G sizes, approx. 50/50 SanDisk and Transcend) are showing any behavior like this.

Not happy about wasting 85 dollars on this, but worst things can happen. I cannot say if it is the type, or just this particular piece, but for me it is the end for Lexar. I stay with SanDisk and Transcend.
on October 13, 2013
After using this extensively on my D5100 and D600 camera it started falling apart on me after about a year of use. I don't think I mistreated it particularly badly. Have not contacted Lexar to see if have some kind of warranty to cover this yet.

The thin plastic separators between the metal contacts started disintegratingt (at least they didn't get stuck in the camera). Have been able to use the card even with a couple of those missing and another one half missing but I can tell that is only temporary. Did use the card quite bit ie many insertions and extractions but this is the first card that has fallen apart like that on me.

Performance wise the card was just fine.
on February 3, 2013
I believe there is a faster version of this card available now, but this one has worked flawlessly for me. I got it for my Canon 230SX 12MP. I brought it on a six month long road trip during which time it was carried in my shirt pocket, or road in a basket on the floor of the car. I took somewhere around 3,000 pictures, and had no issues. The camera, with this card in it,was exposed to rain shock, high and low temperatures, vibration, and general knocking around. It worked perfectly, and never ran out of capacity. This was the reason for getting the card. I didn't want to be fooling with changing cards and downloading pictures while traveling.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.