Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lexar microSDXC 300x 64GB UHS-I Flash Memory Card LSDMI64GBBNL300R
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now

on March 27, 2013
Unfortunately, the Galaxy Note II (and Galaxy S III) have problems with Sandisk's cards so I was forced to shop around. This Lexar card, while very expensive, has so far performed flawlessly in my Note II. If you want size and speed, this is the largest, fastest card you can get for the Note II/S III outside of Sandisk's product line.
on November 20, 2013
Rev. 1 -- I just got off a chat session with Lexar (Christopher). The chat session went well, so I upgraded my rating from one star to two stars. If the replacement process goes well, I will upgrade it further.

I bought two of these -- one rated 300x and one rated 600x. The first one worked fine in my GoPro camera, so I bought the 600x card a few weeks later. I moved the 300x card to my cell phone and put the 600x card in my GoPro camera. I use the camera as a camcorder so I thought it would benefit from the faster card. All is well for about three weeks, then the 300x card died in my cell phone. I moved the 600x card from the camera into to the cell phone. The 600x card is still working in my cell phone. I put the 300x card back into the camera and the camera thinks it has no card at all. I tried my laptop, and the laptop sees no card. Now, I can't find anywhere on Lexar's web site on how to return the card. They do require an RMA number, so I can't just ship it back. I guess I'll have to call them and wait and wait and wait to talk to a human being and hope to get some warranty service.
on February 21, 2014
I bought the microSD card to use in my GoPro Hero 3+ and so far it has worked perfectly. Even in the highest quality and 60fps it has yet to fill up while recording. I like the usb drive that allows you to not have to plug your GoPro into your laptop if you want to make edits or download the stuff you had just filmed. The ease of using the microSD card and the usb drive, along with the GoPro editor made this a win win for me.

I had an issue with the usb drive missing in the original packaging but the seller was more than helpful in getting that to me after the fact. Great service and I would definitely purchase this again.
on April 16, 2013
Bought this and the sandisk ultra 64GB. The usb 3.0 adapter is excellent and the smallest I could find (huge reason I bought this). In benchmarks with the adapter between the lexar and the sandisk this was faster (edging out the sandisk) and most importantly for my use on the random writes was faster.

Have been heavily using it with portableapps.com. This is one of the few devices that actually worked with portableapps which is a testament to it's quality.
on October 6, 2013
I'm using this micro SD for a Gopro. With 64 GB, I can record over 4 hours @ 1080p 60fps, provided the Gopro is drawing power through its USB connection.
on September 3, 2015
This micro SD card didn't work so I contacted the seller who told me they will send me another one. They sent another one which they say they tested, formatted and it definitely works so if there is a problem it must be with my device. The new SD card didn't work either so I tried both cards in two laptop computers, two different smart phones, and my gopro and they didn't work in any of them. I sent them both cards and got a refund. I went to best buy to purchase the same card and it works with no problems.
on December 24, 2013
Works perfectly with my GoPro Hero 3 Black. Great quality video with no glitches, and it holds hours of high resolution video. This is the one that GoPro recommends for all their cameras. Buy it!
on June 15, 2014
I use the reader on my key chain with another microSD card, and I use this SD card in my Samsung S5. I've been using it for about 4 months now and no complaints. Works great.
on September 1, 2013
Works better than Ultra SD for my S4. Have no problems with HD movies. Ultra SD used to give me all kinds of problems every time I tried playing HD movies
on June 9, 2014
i've been using lexar for quite some time and nothing gave me any problem. the usb adapter easily heat-up when using it