|Item Weight||4 ounces|
|Item model number||Magellan RoadMate 5045|
Lexerd - Magellan RoadMate 5045 TrueVue Anti-glare GPS Screen Protector (Dual Pack Bundle)
- Ultra Thin
- Guarantee To Preserve Original Color Tones
- Heat, Water Resistance, Against Scratches and Shields Damage
- Not Interfere with Touch screen Technology
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Lexerd TrueVue™ is created from an ultra-clear film that is exclusive to Lexerd for covering consumer electronics. Transparent and amazingly thin, the TrueVue is designed to precisely match the contours of every device, providing unbeatable scratch protection. Lexerd TrueVue utilizes the latest LCD screen protection technology that will keep gadgets looking great.
- Keep your device Anti Glare with the exclusive professional grade film, only available with Lexerd
- Scratch-proof - you can show off your gadget and use it without fear of scratching
- The ultra-thin film is only 0.2 mm thick and will not add bulk to your device. So you can still slip it into charging docks and handbags
- Lexerd' s latest technology It allows the TrueVue to create precise, custom designs that hug the curves of your electronics
- TrueVue is guaranteed to preserve original color tones
Two each of the following items: screen protector, instruction manual, lint free cloth, finger cots (to protect optical surfaces during handling)
Note: -To attain anti-glare properties, there may be a minimal(5%) reduction in clarity on some models.
-Product is made approximately 1mm smaller to improve ease of installation.
Top customer reviews
Original Post: The greatest feature of this product is it fits exactly so there is no measuring and cutting. It is extremely easy to put on and if you don't get it straight then you peel it up and put it on again.
It does provide some anti-glare but glare wasn't a problem with the screen of the Magellan 5045 anyway.
I carried the GPS around in my purse without any covering and the film protected the screen completely.
It does seem to make the touch screen a little less sensitive but after a few touches I got used to it and it isn't a problem at all.