Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $29.99 shipping
Lexmark MX310dn Compact All-In One Monochrome Laser Printer, Network Ready, Scan, Copy, Duplex Printing and Professional Features
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$26.48 (8%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Please refer the following link for installation videos : http://infoserve.lexmark.com/idv/product_videos_id0.html?prod=MX31x_41x_51x$lang=en_US$chk=d900
- Improve your print scan and copy speeds by taking advantage of 256 MB of memory and an 800 MHz dual-core processor
- Easily print up to 6000 pages per month plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles thanks to our state of the art paper handling
- With a maximum input capacity of up to 850 sheets and a high yield toner cartridge you will not have to add paper or change cartridges as often
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Lexmark MX310dn Compact All-In One Monochrome Laser Printer, Network Ready, Scan, Copy, Duplex Printing and Professional Features
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$104.45|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||KazoomPC||KazoomPC||Lagoom Sales|
|Connectivity Technology||Ethernet; USB||Ethernet; USB||Ethernet; USB||Ethernet; USB|
|Printer Output||Black and White||Black and White||Black and White||Black and White|
|Max Printspeed Black White||35 ppm||45 ppm||45 ppm||55 ppm|
|Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.||Information not provided||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.||Information not provided|
|Media Size Maximum||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch||8.5 x 14 inch|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The network-ready Lexmark MX310dn MFP with 2-sided printing includes 256MB standard printer memory and has print, copy and scan speeds as fast as 35 ppm.
Print documents with graphics and images effortlessly with 256 MB of upgradable memory and a fast dual-core processor.
Easily print up to 6,000 pages per month, plus enjoy fewer maintenance hassles, thanks to our state-of-the-art paper handling.
Keep Jobs Moving
With a maximum input capacity of up to 850 sheets and a high yield toner cartridge, you won’t have to add paper or change cartridges as often.
Get Work Done Quickly
Enjoy print speeds up to 35 pages per minute, plus print or copy your first page in as little as 6.5 seconds.
High Resolution Graphics
With up to true 1200x1200 dpi resolution, images and graphics stay crisp. Lexmark 's Unison Toner ensures consistent quality, too.
Lexmark MX310dn MFP
- Color scanning, copying, faxing, network scanning, and printing
- Print from your desktop or mobile device
- 256 MB of standard memory / 256 MB maximum
- Up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution
- Print up to 35 pages per minute
- 850-sheet input
- Easy-to-read color LCD display
or mobile device
Top Customer Reviews
This printer is also very quiet! The printer comes "alive" for a few seconds every hour or so. Be aware because it might startle you. Below are some hints for an easy setup. I'm using Windows 7.0.
GENERAL SETUP ISSUES
1. I first selected to install all functions which was a big mistake. I quickly realized I won't be using SMTP or the FAX right away and there is no way to turn the functions off. You will have constant errors/ and or lights flashing. You have to re-initialize the printer all over again selecting from the home menu: SETTINGS; SETTINGS; GENERAL SETTINGS; RUN INITIAL SETUP and then check again what you really want installed.
2. I loaded a few sheets to try the copy function out but it did not pull any paper from the tray. Customer support said to clean the rollers in the paper tray area with alcohol. This did the trick!
1. I wish the printer had a USB port to scan to. It doesn't so you have to setup to scan back to your computer which is ok but sometimes not practical. Here's where the problems start. Read the directions carefully before you try to set this function up. You have to install JAVA which unfortunately this printer doesn't like the current version.Read more ›
I now have a sample size of two of these in two separate locations, both purchased because they (as with an older larger model at another customer) can easily be set up to forward received faxes to an FTP server instead of printing them. I do not expect to purchase any more of these unless a new firmware (they're both on current P454/511 as of 1/26/2015) fixes the FTP problems.
I've now had fax forwarding to FTP simply stop working on both units, one of which is less than 2 weeks old. This was resolved once by factory resetting the unit and redoing settings, but a second time the procedure detailed below appears to have fixed it. I've also contacted Lexmark support about this with an offer of the Wireshark network traffic logs and have heard nothing beyond the automated "we've received your message" responses. It's not a communication problem, because scanning from the same device to the same destination works - it appears to be something internally that hangs up the queue FTP forwarding of faxes only.
The symptom seems to be that a fax gets "stuck" being processed for FTP, the transfer fails (receiver logs show a timeout after 2 minutes with no data received), and that's the end of it. If the device is set to Forward-only mode, you can eventually get it to print out the stuck faxes by fiddling with it and/or restarting, but I'm worried about losing received faxes in that process, and leaving it set for "Print and Forward" is just a waste of paper since the printed faxes will just end up having to be scanned in later.Read more ›
Initially I felt this newly released and designed MX310dn (received directly from Lexmark) was a "real winner". I even ordered a separate unit from Amazon [this Amazon unit was never taken out of the box]. However within 200 pages printed/copied it started "restarting on its own accord." Given the nightmare I had with the x264dnw, when this problem with the MX310dn became a regular occurrence, I just put it back into its original box, then immediately purchased BROTHER brand units (one MFC and one laser; each using the same drum and toner for efficiencies). [I went back to BROTHER units because over the many years I had used them, they ... "held up well".]
A few months later in July 2014 when I contacted Lexmark technical support on the MX310dn "restart" issue, they said "the problem is probably a power board problem"... AND "we are not going to honor the warranty". This even though the System Device Information page showed it was set up January 16, 2014 and last used March 18, 2014 with only 318 pages printed/copied.
I ended up having to bring a "war charge" with Lexmark's legal department back in Kentucky at which I just told them "Lexmark has never provided me one single unit which was not a lemon, and thus the only thing I will accept is a return with a full refund. I want Lexmark out of my life forever. I can never use, nor recommend a Lexmark product again".
Lexmark accepted their unit back and are returning all funds to me in full.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
What a fantastic printer! As a tutor, if prints fast and efficiently. A+ product!Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
It is damage just in two months, can't return it, miss returns for one day. Barely used.Published 7 months ago by William Juarbe
Been using this printer in our small office with 5 people printing to it regularly, including our accountant (accountants love to print paper, a lot). Read morePublished 10 months ago by Elisamuel
This Printer broke on me 2 months after I bought it. and cant return any more. I hate this printerPublished 11 months ago by hello photo ny