Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 16, 2016
I've used several brands of leather cleaners and conditioners over the years. Lexol has produced top tier results, but the biggest advantage that Lexol has is it's the easiest to work with. It's a lot easier and quicker to clean and condition leather with Lexol over all the other brands that I have used. One example of this is the Lexol doesn't leave a residue or require staying applied for an unreasonable amount of time to achieve good results. I use Lexol with excellent results on all types of leathers: automobiles, furniture, shoes, belts, jackets, and so on.

Here are a few tips for using leather cleaners and conditioners. 2-in-1 cleaner/conditioners don't work as well as a separate cleaner and conditioner does. No matter how clean the leather looks, use the cleaner before you use the conditioner. The leather may look clean, but if you start applying the conditioner first, you will see the dirt get picked up in the conditioner. By nature all cleaners will pull moisture out of the leather. This is why it is important to follow up with conditioner soon after cleaning. Because of this, you will want to work in manageable sections at a time. For example: if you are going to clean and conditioner the leather in your car, don't clean all the leather and then condition it. Clean one seat then condition it before moving on to the next seat. Let the conditioner stay on for a while before wiping away excess. The longer the conditioner stays on, the more moisture the leather will absorb. Using applicators, instead of towels, to apply the cleaner and conditioner will reduce the amount used.
on September 6, 2017
I heard great things about Lexol and was planning on using it to clean and condition the leather upholstery in a vintage car. First, I wanted to test it out, though, so I followed the directions meticulously on a couple of smaller items (a high quality belt and a wallet). In both cases, the leather came out looking worse than it did before. It seems as though the cleaner might have been too aggressive on the finish because even after multiple applications of the conditioner following the cleaner, both products have visible dry areas that were not there before. There is no way I am going to use these products on leather I really care about.
on January 17, 2017
This product paid got itself when it got some paint splatter surface staining out of an otherwise nice pair of top grain leather boots I purchased from ebay on the cheap. The stains came right out and the boots look amazing!

I've used this on upwards of a dozen pairs of older shoes. As a preliminary step to conditioning/polishing, it has served me very well. I am definitely satisfied with the product.
on December 18, 2017
I've been using this cleaner on our couches every couple weeks and it really does clean and restore! We let our dogs on the couches and they get surfaces scratches due to their claws - this cleaner takes care of that light marking and leaves them looking new. Our color does not fade with Lexol either - overall, I don't think I'd consider any other products for my couches. This stuff is a winner!
on April 15, 2018
I have used the Lexol cleaner and conditioner for many years on my leather furniture and car seats. It does a great job. My old dog took a liking to my leather sofa and after he passed on to the great leather sofa in the here after I had quite a job to do. Fortunately, I had my Lexol stash ready for the job. With some elbow grease and good products its almost as good as new. The conditioner is amazing and scratches are barely visible. These are great products.
on October 16, 2017
Very good cleaner with pleasant, very mild, and acceptable odor. This is a good alternative to other high-priced Ph balanced leather cleaners. Best used with a leather conditioner; the kind of conditioner/restorer that is applied beforehand to remove soil and condition leather.
on September 26, 2017
This stuff is great. I clean my leather sofa, and arm chairs periodically with it before using the conditioner.
on August 16, 2014
Great stuff! I use this product in conjunction with the Lexxel conditioner. This cleaner is great for cleaning all sorts of leather items. I have used it on couches, purses, chairs, boots, coats, etc. it is light in consistency which makes it easy to use. It does lather well, and cleans very effectively. I feel safe using this on all of my leather items. I do let the item dry after washing and rinsing with a damp rag. Then I apply the Lexxel conditioner in order to complete the process. With regular use, this item has lasted me well over a year and a half. I think less than half of the bottle is gone.
on September 18, 2017
Arrived today with cap (container screw cap) busted and taped on. Will not be able to use to seal container after seal is broken. Fact it was taped on is suspicious. Lucky it did not all leak out.
on March 3, 2018
I feel as though the product is actually drying out my leather. I use both the conditioner and soap and I feel as though I may need saddle soap on top of the conditioner.