Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now toystl17_gno

Size: 1 Liter|Style Name: Single|Change

Showing 1-10 of 499 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 548 reviews
on January 16, 2016
I've used several brands of leather cleaners and conditioners over the years. Lexol has produced top tier results, but the biggest advantage that Lexol has is it's the easiest to work with. It's a lot easier and quicker to clean and condition leather with Lexol over all the other brands that I have used. One example of this is the Lexol doesn't leave a residue or require staying applied for an unreasonable amount of time to achieve good results. I use Lexol with excellent results on all types of leathers: automobiles, furniture, shoes, belts, jackets, and so on.

Here are a few tips for using leather cleaners and conditioners. 2-in-1 cleaner/conditioners don't work as well as a separate cleaner and conditioner does. No matter how clean the leather looks, use the cleaner before you use the conditioner. The leather may look clean, but if you start applying the conditioner first, you will see the dirt get picked up in the conditioner. By nature all cleaners will pull moisture out of the leather. This is why it is important to follow up with conditioner soon after cleaning. Because of this, you will want to work in manageable sections at a time. For example: if you are going to clean and conditioner the leather in your car, don't clean all the leather and then condition it. Clean one seat then condition it before moving on to the next seat. Let the conditioner stay on for a while before wiping away excess. The longer the conditioner stays on, the more moisture the leather will absorb. Using applicators, instead of towels, to apply the cleaner and conditioner will reduce the amount used.
on August 29, 2016
I've been using this on some leather furniture to clean up and remove some of the skin oil and sweat stains that the seating area has accumulated over time. It works pretty well, but don't expect a single pass to clean up dirty leather, it's a process. I'm on my 3rd pass on an untreated brown leather desk chair from HumanScale (Freedom chair). The years of sitting on it have left a definite mark in terms of a sweat/water marks on the seating surfaces and the arm rests are a much darker color from the back. So far, after 2 treatments (letting it dry completely between each wash), the leather is looking a lot cleaner, especially on the arm rests. The seat bottom is taking more work, but I suspect that may be due to salt crystals from the sweat. I've been using a clean, Costco, yellow, microfiber cloth that has been washed a few times to remove the lint. It's not abrasive and seems to hold the Lexol pretty well, however I'm not getting much sudsing action either.

The Lexol cleaner has not caused any staining and it's not causing any damage to the leather that I can see. I was concerned about the leather stretching or discoloring but that hasn't happened. Make sure you follow the directions on the bottle to avoid damage!

It also doesn't have any strong chemical smell, so you can work indoors, around animals and family without any risk, which is good.
on May 12, 2017
I love Lexol products and trust them. I do have a few different brand products, for different specific projects, but Lexol is the only one that I trust across all my leather items. Have a look around equestrians, see what they have in their tack kits. Think ANYONE knows better than people who have thousands invested in their leather items? Saddles, boots, chaps,.... what do you see them maintaining it all with? LEXOL, in every tack kit out there. Why? Because it works and consistently performs as it supposed to. That's why the professionals use it, that's why I trust it also.
My Harley saddlebags, black leather jackets, my boots, grey leather interior in my Durango, my wifes purses, and boots, gloves etc. I use it on all of them and it keeps my leather supple. If it's oiled properly water doesn't penetrate and cause cracking when the leather dries. I have a couple really expensive leather tool belts that lexol has kept in good condition, trust me, I torture them. Give them a clean 2, maybe 3 times a year, hit them with Lexol and I get years out of them. Follow the directions, or try the advice of the many reviewers and you'll find the process that works for you, can't go wrong with this product.
on April 13, 2017
I ordered this along with the Lexol Leather Conditioner. I used it to clean a dark blue ink mark on my red leather couch. When I was changing clothes was horrified to find a large ink circle on hip pocket of my jeans from a blue gel-ink clicker pen. My horror came from knowing I had been sitting on the couch. I immediately grabbed the leather cleaner and cleaned the spots and streak. I repeated the cleaning steps several times. After 3 times I could still see one spot but nobody else could unless I pointed it out. This occurred over 4 months ago and I no longer see the spot. I don't know how it would work on old spots or stains.
on January 17, 2017
This product paid got itself when it got some paint splatter surface staining out of an otherwise nice pair of top grain leather boots I purchased from ebay on the cheap. The stains came right out and the boots look amazing!

I've used this on upwards of a dozen pairs of older shoes. As a preliminary step to conditioning/polishing, it has served me very well. I am definitely satisfied with the product.
on November 23, 2014
I like this leather cleaner, I've used it on a few sets of couches as well as my car leather seats, hasn't caused any issues. The leather I've tried it on have all been top grain (haven't tried it on any split grain or bonded leathers), ranging in colors from clay/red, brown, cream and black. It hasn't caused any discoloring and has been effective in cleaning out minor stains/spills, etc.
I also use the Lexol conditioner in addition to this and both compliment each other well. I don't condition every time I clean, but my couches look like great even though one set is almost 10 years old.
on April 23, 2014
I had a problem with the indigo dye from my blue jeans rubbing off and clinging to my leather seats in my new car. I wasn't sure how to lift the discoloration--and avoid damage to the leather. After researching this product and reading the success stories others had posted, I decided to try it.
Following the directions closely, and with some light scrubbing I was able to remove the dye completely. Very impressed. It's important to follow up a cleansing with a good conditioner, which Lexol makes too. Very happy to have found this product, which helps keep my seats looking factory fresh. There is some odor, but it dissipates in about a day (presumably once the product completely evaporates).
on August 16, 2014
Great stuff! I use this product in conjunction with the Lexxel conditioner. This cleaner is great for cleaning all sorts of leather items. I have used it on couches, purses, chairs, boots, coats, etc. it is light in consistency which makes it easy to use. It does lather well, and cleans very effectively. I feel safe using this on all of my leather items. I do let the item dry after washing and rinsing with a damp rag. Then I apply the Lexxel conditioner in order to complete the process. With regular use, this item has lasted me well over a year and a half. I think less than half of the bottle is gone.
on September 27, 2015
I have brown saddle leather in my Ford F250. After comparing parts of the leather that had been treated and parts that haven't been treated, it was obvious that the portion treated with lexol had a white kind of tint/faded look. I CAN NOT get it off. The once warm brown color it had had now been ruined with lexol. This truck has aniline UNPROTECTED leather. Which means it has no top coat to protect it. All I wanted this lexol to do is clean my trucks leather. Now I regret purchasing this stuff. NOT FOR KING RANCH LEATHER! Stick to just the lexol CONDITIONER only for King ranch leather
on July 13, 2016
Excellent for keeping my white leather section brand new and white. No stains. leather section is six years old. 1. use damp microfiber cloth spray on the clothe and not the leather and wipe. Your clothe will pick up stains from blue jeans or dark clothes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.