Lezyne Twin Speed Drive CO2 Inflator
|Price:||$15.99 - $29.72|
- WEIGHT : 14g
- A compact, 100% CNC machined aluminum CO2 inflator.
- simple Theaded Valve Operation allows for easy inflation
- Twin Slip-Fit head presses onto Presta and Schrader valves for fast engagement
- two piece head design allows O-rings to be replaced when needed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
A compact, 100% CNC machined aluminum CO2 inflator. The simple Theaded Valve Operation allows for easy inflation. The Twin Slip-Fit head presses onto Presta and Schrader valves for fast engagement. The two piece head design allows O-rings to be replaced when needed. It is compatible with threaded CO2 cartridges only, and comes with an anti-freeze jacket to protect hands during inflation.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The Speed Drive failed on the first use, 90 miles from home and 20 miles from my destination. I had the same issue as the other reviewer: when I backed the C02 cartridges out to fill the tire the C02 sprayed out of the back of the inflator and all over my hands. Three cartridges were disposed trying to get it to work, even wrapping a bit of teflon tape (from my valve adaptors) around the threads had no results.
No more Lezyne nonsense in my life. I advise you to learn from our experiences and Lezyne to reevaluate their products.
- very small and light
- CO2 cart is the air valve (twist to control air flow)
- seals well and inflates reliably
- CO2 cart can be left attached for another reinflation (not sure how long though)
- CO2 cart gets colder than ice cold. Even with the foam rubber sleeve and a pair of gloves, I found the inflator painful to hold!
Got this unit and it works perfect and puts the CO2 in the tube rather than everywhere else.
However, the head itself is all metal and get super cold within a fraction of a second. So me pressing it onto the valve results in my fingers freezing onto the head, ending in pain and suffering. This would be remedied by packing some insulation around the head which I intend to do to make it usable.
Apart from that it worked just fine and inflated my tube quickly. Getting it off the valve (having frozen on in the damp conditions) was another story.