- Save 20% on Coolers when you purchase 1 or more Ice Packs offered by Gentap. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Carry/Insulate bag for CS when you purchase 1 or more Cooler Shock ice packs offered by Gentap. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Sport carry bags when you purchase 1 or more mid size pack sets offered by Gentap. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Siphon tools offered by Gentap. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Cooler Shock 3X Lg. Zero°F Cooler Freeze Packs 10"x14" - No More Ice Replaces Ice and is Reusable - Easy Fill - You Add Water and Save! - 12lbs Total
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 PACK - BETTER THAN ICE - Extra large gel pack makes item slushy cold - Real reviews, Made in USA, USA phone support - coldest and longest lasting, guaranteed. Click "CoolerShock" at top of page to see all models
- COOLER SHOCK® KEY IS BURST COOLING at 18 ℉ (- 8 ℃) Actually Accelerates Cooling! - 7.5 mil thick flexible 3 layer foil & nylon pack - Detailed use guide right on pack
- SHIPPED w/ CS DRY MIX - you add water & save $. Simple zip & iron process or choose screw cap. USA phone support
- 3 REUSABLE PACKS REPLACES 20 POUNDS OF ICE, no dirty water in your cooler! Non-hazardous, child safe. Lasts up to 48 hours - Now with safer, rounded corners – Available with screw caps, mid-size packs, lunch packs or ready-to-use. - Voted #1 in 2017 Wiki EzVid Ice Pack competition!
- 400,000 + SOLD ON AMAZON - 1 year 100% money back guarantee. If you have any issues, contact our service team and we will gladly send you new packs. We are easy to reach by phone, email or chat. We stand behind our product. Details on our website at CoolerShock.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Cooler Shock replaces ice. Originally developed to safely transport blood, Cooler Shock is now a high-performance ice pack for your cooler! Use it over and over. Pays for itself in 4 uses when compared to the cost of ice! This is Cooler Shock's most popular size. The customer adds water to the formulation already in the bag and then seals the bag. See more below…
These 3 large packs weigh 12 pounds once filled. You have 2 options for filling - The 10" by 14” large packs are filled through a zip lock opening, zipped closed and then the end beyond the zipper is sealed with an iron. We also offer the 10” by 13.5 “ screw cap alternative that eliminates the need for a cloths iron for final sealing. You add the prescribed amount of water (7 cups) and then seal with a permanent screw cap. Cooler packs quickly turn to a gel and are then ready to be placed in the freezer.
Large packs are sold as a set of 3 and will replace 20 lbs of ice. Cooler Shock packs are designed to provide extended cooling at 18 degrees Fahrenheit (phase change) which is a substantially lower temperature then ice. Ice settles in at 32 degrees as it changes from a solid to a liquid (ice phase change temperature). You can look forward to eliminating the watery bacterial soup often found in the bottom of your cooler at the end of the day. Mid size 9"x10 packs are also available.
- Colder than ice
- Pays for itself
- Ready in your fridge
- high performance
- 100's of thouands sold
- Full website for use detail
- Useage instructions inprinted on pack
- US company with full support staff
- Manufacturered in Phoenix AZ
DIY zipper style instructions
This is a very simple process. Pre-measure the water (7 cups) and pour it in the bag. fold the bag and work the water to the top to eliminate the air. Snap and zip the zipper closed. Dry off any wetness in the remaining seam above the zipper. Take a hot iron and run it on that seam in a 2 second pass. That's it, the bag is permanently sealed. Don't have an iron or prefer a simpler process? Have a look at the next picture below. Also view the video on the main page by clicking on the picture with the arrow symbol overlay.
Screw Cap version
Screw Cap version - pre-measure 7 cups of water, add water with provided reusable funnel, squeeze air out of the bag, insert rubber plug and then screw cap on tight. That's it! your done and it's ready to go in the freezer for use. We recomend 24-48 hours of freezing on our large packs for best results. 24 hours provides an 85% charge while 48 hours gets you to 100%.
Caution should be taken when handling any Cooler Shock product. They can damage skin if held for too long. Cooler Shock now offers custom net bags with zipper closures to carry and help insulate Cooler Shock.
Great in hard or soft coolers
Item Shape: Zipper Seal
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can tell you that this stuff works! 3 pouches of this stuff in a 50 Quart K2 cooler will keep a case of bottled water cold for up to two days. By the end of the third day, the packs are all melted and the water bottles are just cool (which is still better than 95+ degrees). I was so impressed that I ordered another three pack of Cooler Shocks today. My plan is to use 3 and keep 3 in the deep freeze, rotating them every evening. This gives me an endless supply of cold water in the field with no buying ice and no nasty water in the cooler to clean out every day.
I use these in conjunction with my two Pelican coolers. One is a 45qt unit and the other is the newer 20qt unit. The 20qt cooler I keep in the back of my truck 24/7 and travel with it anywhere I go. I'll use the Cooler Shock packs for the first couple of days and then resort to cubed hotel ice if I need to stay longer than 3 days. With the combo of the Pelican coolers and the Cooler Shock ice packs, I can't ask for anything better for week long outings to keep things cold in the cooler.
Great product as long as you allow them to freeze for two days prior to using. It is also best to make sure they are laying flat as possible in the freezer so they will fit better in the cooler you are going to put them in. Crinkled up ice packs don't fit well in a cooler when space is at a premium while packing said cooler. Overall, great product and easy to fill and close using a hot iron. Just make sure ALL the air is out before sealing them shut.
They fit the Pelican 20qt Cooler very well and the photos show the ice pack after 4 days and sitting atop ice. Makes ice last that much longer.
1. Cost: Very affordable, especially when comparing to the Yeti and RTIC packs
2. They work: they freeze colder than ordinary ice packs and last longer as well. I have a 60L rotomolded South Jetty Cooler (southjettycoolers.com). Put a number of these in my cooler this past Monday. The packs, while no longer frozen (4 days later), are very very cold. More importantly the beverages in the cooler are still frosty cold.
3. Ease of Set-Up. These are mailed without any liquid in them. There is a chemical in the pouches, that when mixed with water turns into a gel. The directions were clear and it was very easy to fill the piouches up with the required amount of water, get the air out, zip shut, dry the fold by the zip top and iron to seal. If someone is not comfortable with filling and sealing these ice packs themselves, I believe you can ordered them filled for an additional cost.
4. Space Saving: Since the exterior is not a hard molded plastic bottle, these are smaller and more flexible. Which makes them fit in the cooler better. The pouches as a very heavy duty Mylar too pouch. They feel as though they're pretty strong.
Bottom Line: I would HIGHLY recommend these for your cooler. I have yet to come up with a Con. If I do, I will revise my review accordingly.