3X Lg. Zero°F Cooler Freeze Packs 10"x14" - No More Ice! Cooler Shock Replaces Ice & is Reusable - You Add Water and Save! - 12 pounds total - Camping, Fishing, Picnics, Boating (Screw Cap)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 PACK - BETTER THAN ICE - Extra large gel pack makes item slushy cold - Real reviews, Made in USA, USA phone support - coldest and longest lasting, guaranteed
- THE KEY IS BURST COOLING at 18 ℉ (- 8 ℃) Actually Accelerates Cooling! - 7.5 mil thick flexible 3 layer foil & nylon pack - Detailed use guide right on pack
- SHIPPED w/ CS DRY MIX - you add water & save $. - Zip & Iron or Srew Cap seal
- 3 DAY SHIPPING - 140,000 + CS's SOLD ON AMAZON - Non-hazardous, child safe. Lasts up to 48 hours - Now with safer rounded corners
- 3 REUSABLE PACKS REPLACES 20 POUNDS OF ICE, no dirty water in your cooler! Also sold IN ready to use packs and half size packs. 100% money back guarantee! Voted #1 in 2017 Wiki EzVid Cooler Ice Pack competition!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
140,000 + PACKS SOLD ON AMAZON - Safe and Credible. Non-hazardous cooler gel pack out performs ice and other gel packs. Originally designed to keep blood shipments cold, these packs have as much energy as a freezer! PACKS DESIGNED TO PHASE CHANGE (go from solid to liquid). AT 18 ℉ or - 8 ℃ - NOT TRUE FOR COMPETITORS. They do it at 32 ℉ or the temp. of ice. Our method releases the largest amount of energy at freezer temperatures to get your food & beverages cold quickly. Competitors do it the cheap way. It's basically gelled water. USE – Place in freezer at zero degrees (typical freezer temp.) for 24 hours and you will have portable cooling power that actually accelerates cooling (cools things down rather than try to keep them at the temperature they started at. CoolerShock is shipped to you dry. Simple add the water, press the permanent safety cork in and then screw the cap on. Pack turns to gel in 15 minutes. It last all day (24 hours) under constant use and opening and closing of your cooler. Great for fishing, boating, parties and tailgating. Add room temperature drinks and beer to your cooler and drink them at near freezing temperatures a few hours later. Drinks and beer should not be left in direct contact with ice packs for a prolonged period as they will freeze. COOLER SHOCK - Since 2011 - Call us to discuss your needs, real people in Phoenix Arizona answer the phone. We offer great service after the sale! Detailed care and maintenance on Cooler Shock website. Sealed ready to use ice packs also available by Cooler Shock. Click on "by Cooler Shock" at the top of the listing for full line. CoolerShock now offers Ever Cool 4 packs. A more economical solution for those that want a more moderate temperature delivered over time. These limit the accelerated early cooling effect of Cooler Shock. Watch for Cooler Shock soft coolers with pockets to hold Cooler Shock packs - coming soon!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I can tell you that this stuff works! 3 pouches of this stuff in a 50 Quart K2 cooler will keep a case of bottled water cold for up to two days. By the end of the third day, the packs are all melted and the water bottles are just cool (which is still better than 95+ degrees). I was so impressed that I ordered another three pack of Cooler Shocks today. My plan is to use 3 and keep 3 in the deep freeze, rotating them every evening. This gives me an endless supply of cold water in the field with no buying ice and no nasty water in the cooler to clean out every day.
I use these in conjunction with my two Pelican coolers. One is a 45qt unit and the other is the newer 20qt unit. The 20qt cooler I keep in the back of my truck 24/7 and travel with it anywhere I go. I'll use the Cooler Shock packs for the first couple of days and then resort to cubed hotel ice if I need to stay longer than 3 days. With the combo of the Pelican coolers and the Cooler Shock ice packs, I can't ask for anything better for week long outings to keep things cold in the cooler.
Great product as long as you allow them to freeze for two days prior to using. It is also best to make sure they are laying flat as possible in the freezer so they will fit better in the cooler you are going to put them in. Crinkled up ice packs don't fit well in a cooler when space is at a premium while packing said cooler. Overall, great product and easy to fill and close using a hot iron. Just make sure ALL the air is out before sealing them shut.
They fit the Pelican 20qt Cooler very well and the photos show the ice pack after 4 days and sitting atop ice. Makes ice last that much longer.
1. Cost: Very affordable, especially when comparing to the Yeti and RTIC packs
2. They work: they freeze colder than ordinary ice packs and last longer as well. I have a 60L rotomolded South Jetty Cooler (southjettycoolers.com). Put a number of these in my cooler this past Monday. The packs, while no longer frozen (4 days later), are very very cold. More importantly the beverages in the cooler are still frosty cold.
3. Ease of Set-Up. These are mailed without any liquid in them. There is a chemical in the pouches, that when mixed with water turns into a gel. The directions were clear and it was very easy to fill the piouches up with the required amount of water, get the air out, zip shut, dry the fold by the zip top and iron to seal. If someone is not comfortable with filling and sealing these ice packs themselves, I believe you can ordered them filled for an additional cost.
4. Space Saving: Since the exterior is not a hard molded plastic bottle, these are smaller and more flexible. Which makes them fit in the cooler better. The pouches as a very heavy duty Mylar too pouch. They feel as though they're pretty strong.
Bottom Line: I would HIGHLY recommend these for your cooler. I have yet to come up with a Con. If I do, I will revise my review accordingly.