- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more LiCB 27A Battery offered by LiCB. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "LiCB 23A 12V Alkaline Battery (5-Pack)" and save 54% off the $14.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
LiCB 23A 12V Alkaline Battery (5-Pack)
- ★High Quality: Tested under Strict Quality Control Standards. CE and ROHS Certified. Grade A cells 23A Ensure Longer Battery Life and Long Lasting Power
- ★Get the Exact Fresh 23A Battery, Have Full 12 Volts Charge, 3 Years Shelf Life
- ★Primarily Used in Garage Door Openers Remote Controls, Doorbells , Car Alarms Remote Controls , Burglar Alarms Remote Controls, Lighters , Keyless Entry Access Control Devices , Toys , and other Electronic Devices
- ★What You Get: 5PCS 23A Batteries in Exact Blister Pack
- ★If your Device Uses any of the Following Batteries, This is What You are Looking for : Energizer A23 12V Duracel MN21 , GP23AE , 21/23 , A23S, 23A , 23AE , V23GA , MN21B2PK , A23bpz , MN21 , GP23A ,LRV08 , L1028 , RVO8 , MS21 , E23A , K23A , 8LR932 , 8LR23 , VR22 , 8F10R , EL12 , 23GA
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Fresh and long lasting
Long Lasting and Long shelf life. Gives you more than 100 Hours usage in Continuous discharge. The discharge performance of the battery is very strong. Fresh and long lasting batteries Replacing and fitting any Brand.
High energy density
Advanced engineering and state-of-art manufacturing. Longer life and consistently reliable performance. 23A alkaline batteries used the international advanced laminated technology, compared with the general 12V battery is different. The shell is made of specially stainless steel. It will not easily oxidize rust.
Zero Mercury 0% Hg
High-voltage 23A alkaline batteries are no mercury, achieving US Regulations for mercury free batteries and protecting our planet environment.
*Only use the specified charger for charging the batteries;
*Do not insert the batteries with + and - ends reversed;
*Do not put into fire or heat the batteries;
*Do not solder the batteries;
*Do not connect the + and -ends together with metal objects.