Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Libbey Mixology 9-piece Cocktail Set" and save 72% off the $56.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Libbey Mixology 9-piece Cocktail Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- One 2-Ounce clear shot glass, One 20-Ounce clear mixing glass, One metal strainer
- Made of glass, metal and wood
- Great wedding, housewarming, bachelor or host gift
- Glass is dishwasher safe; hand-washing recommended for muddler, metal strainer and metal ware
- Glasses made in USA; metal strainer and wood muddler made in China; Metal ware is made in India
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
You'll have everything you need for your next party with this great 9 piece mixologist set. It includes one 2-Ounce clear shot glass, one 20-Ounce clear mixing glass, one metal strainer, one wooden muddler, one metal spoon, one metal shaker base and one 3-piece metal shaker. It's a great bachelor, wedding, housewarming or host gift. Glasses and spoon are dishwasher safe; hand washing is recommended for the metal strainer, wooden muddler, metal shaker base and metal shaker. Glasses are made in the USA, metal strainer and wood muddler are made in China and the metal ware is made in India.
Top customer reviews
Two reasons why I docked a star:
1. It doesn't have a jigger. The shot glass and measuring glass are a fine replacement, but a jigger would definitely speed things up for a recipe that glass for 1.5 ounces of something.
2. The shaker top is difficult to open once it gets frosty. I've never had this issue with a shaker before, but this one seems to tighten when cold. The very top/small piece comes off with ease, so you won't have any trouble getting to your drink. But if you want the left over ice, it's a bit tricky. My recommendation is waiting a minute or two before you open it, or you risk splattering yourself with the excess drink mix left with the ice.
Overall though, it's really helped making high quality cocktails at home. I feel like a real mixologist. :)