Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Libbys Libbys 100% Pure Pumpkin, 29-Ounce Cans (Pack of 12)
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on October 17, 2009
Obviously this company is off-loading its dented cans via internet shoppers. Out of twelve cans I received, only one was in pristine condition. Three of them were severely dented to the point that I would never have bought them if I had been at my local grocery store. I don't think the seals have been compromised but it is borderline. The other eight cans all have small dents and scuffs as if they had been dropped at some point- cosmetic damage only. I am happy to have the product as my local grocery stores are having trouble getting canned pumpkin and I am craving some pumpkin pie, but I think Osbo should disclose the fact that it is selling dinged cans and not send the really bad ones at all. I will avoid this company in the future because of this lack of disclosure.
on September 12, 2009
Local grocery stores are all out of pumpkin until next month. Good to find it on the web. Libby's pumpkin is the best - excellent quality without excess moisture of some other brands.
on May 8, 2010
This is a great product! I give my service dog two or three tablespoons in her food twice a day. This keeps her regular. She has not had diarrhea since I started doing this. Unfortunately it is hard to find it available during late spring and summer months. She seems to be getting a bit constipated since we ran out of pumpkin. BTW, she is 60 lbs. so if your dog is smaller you don't need to feed as much. Pumpkin is wonderful for dogs to eat if they are constipated or have diarrhea.
on February 16, 2011
we ordered 2 cases because they were on sale, cheaper than local stores have been (Pumpkin shortage raised prices big-time). we did get a couple of dented cans, but I don't see how that can be avoided. we just made sure to use those first. Libby is my wife's preferred brand of pumpkin, as she bakes lots of pumpkin muffins and cakes. All in all, it was a great purchase
on July 5, 2015
This was a great purchase. I feed a spoonful of pumpkin to each of my dogs with their dinner, so it's nice to have a decent supply on hand rather than constantly picking up more cans at the grocery store. I was worried about getting dented cans based on some of the other reviews, but mine arrived in excellent condition. One or two small dings here and there, but nothing worse than you'd see on a shelf at the store. By purchasing in this quantity I was able to get a really good price, and delivered right to my doorstep! I'll buy again when I run out, but hopefully with 12 large cans that will be a while...
on November 11, 2009
Excited about receiving my cans of pumpkin because we serve overseas in a country with no pumpkins, I quickly lost the excitement when I saw that every single can was dented significantly. The other reviews are right! Do not buy this product unless you are okay with using dented cans, which have been proven to grow harmful bacteria!
on October 2, 2009
I purchased two cases of Libby Pumpkin. Very late arrival, rude email, and when received half the cans were dented and had to be used immedialtely. What I could not use because of dents were donated. I fault myself for not seaching farther. The price with shippig was outrageous, but I needed it soon (my error once again). I will not use them again. 100 percent guarantee, good luck! I honestly did not contact them after the goods were finally here. Nothing happend before my inquiries...don't expect further help.
on February 27, 2016
When it's out of season, these cans don't appear in the grocery store anymore. Thankfully, they come at a great price here on Amazon. Nearly all the cans were dented from shipping, but they are fine otherwise. This is my favorite pumpkin-in-a-can available.
on July 28, 2015
We buy this canned pumpkin for our dogs who absolutely love it but we also use it for replacing fat in baked goods and many other recipes! This is a wonderful product at an excellent price, which makes it an easy choice to buy through Amazon! Why load up a shopping cart at a local market when you can have this delivered to your door? We've bought 3 cases of these larger cans and so far so good!
on September 15, 2015
We feed our pug a tablespoon twice a day in his kibble (which is wheat and chicken free, due to his allergies) and we add a tablespoon of fat free plain yogurt as well. No gas! No allergies. Happy weight stable pug!