Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
CLASSIC GUM SYRUP
• More than just a cane sugar-based syrup, Gum Syrup is the sweetener of choice for the world’s top bartenders
• Gum arabic gives the syrup a silky texture to create a more luxuriant drink
• Improves any beverage that calls for sugar
• Velvety texture helps to mix and emulsify shaken cocktails
THE COMPANY OF LIBER
LIBER & CO. is devoted to the art of making exceptional cocktails. We craft a suite of essential bar syrups to help you, the cocktail lover, enjoy a world of better drinks.
WHAT’S IN A BETTER SYRUP?
To satisfy today’s discerning drinker, we knew we wouldn’t be cutting any corners. From the start, we’ve crafted our syrups to be at once excellent and authentic in flavor. These commitments mean that our raw ingredients are supremely important to us. The quality of our products depends directly on what goes in them, so sourcing the best raw ingredients available is absolutely paramount. Our ingredients come from a variety of growers and farmers, from world-renowned Texas grapefruit orchards, to a small, family-run pomegranate farm in California. We seek out these best suppliers and foster great relationships with them.
• Real fruit and vegetable juices
• Pure cane sugar
• Natural flavors and botanicals
• High Fructose Corn Syrup
• Artificial Sweeteners
• Artificial Flavors/Colors
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Cane sugar, filtered water, gum arabic, citric acid
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.