Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 67 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 144 reviews
on August 12, 2017
The book was OK but I didn't think it was anything exceptional. In some cases it was hard to tell if the lies cited by Schweikart were true or not and if Schweikart's slant on history was really true. The book was fun to read but, again, I'm left wondering which side of the story is fact and which side is fiction.
on November 24, 2016
I read this book and then bought another copy for a friend. The author is very knowledgeable and the book is very informative and entertaining.
on September 19, 2016
Really enjoyed this book!
on August 20, 2015
An excellent book !!!
on March 20, 2017
Confirmed my suspicions about some of my children's books. Amazing how distorted history can be by liberals. Please let's have the straight story. Read widely.
on March 8, 2015
Took me a little bit to read because of the hours I was working at the time, but I enjoy the facts. The authors other titles I have been able to read in parts makes me look for his books whenever I am in the history sections. Recommend to anyone who enjoys history whether your a liberal or conservative.
on September 17, 2016
Debunks the liberal elites and points out how Orwellian "education" has become. This book has made me want to read more American history, and has emphasized the importance of finding factual history texts.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 24, 2015
Great book that shows the distortions that the left wing teaches to our children.
on February 20, 2016
Reinforces many beliefs so interesting to read
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2009
Its good to know both sides of a story. There are always two sides to a story and too many times you only hear one side.