Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on December 8, 2017
Oh, the wedge :) I know, you're deliberating on spending that much money on a foam filled cushion, for sex right? I mean, seriously, how can it help *that* much?

As my username states, my husband is a JumpMaster - with 15 years of active jump status. He has many aches and pains and joints that hurt, and bones that creak and crack. When you get over 40, things start aching and hurting that you never realized would hurt! The beauty of these two foam pillows is that it allows my body to stay where it should, instead of slide all over the bed, and him to get more traction without putting extra force on his joints. The angles that it will give a female's body is amazing, and you will find many new positions. If you are a female, and you don't think you can have a G Spot orgasm, buy this and think again. I will say that we haven't used the smaller pillow that much (yet). My only complaints are the color choices, and that the velvet gets hot, especially when your face is shoved down in it, and that it is rather large, and you just can't "hide" it from guests. So, I don't even try.

Splurge on your sex life. You won't regret it.
on December 28, 2015
This helped spice things up in bedroom, although we don't use them that often. The big ramp is pretty big and bulky, and not the easiest to store when you live in an apartment with small storage space. It kinda kills the mood when you gotta go digging through the closet and moving everything around to get to it.

If I was to purchase again, I'd just get the smaller wedge, it does the trick just fine. Def a nice addition every now and then.
on May 28, 2015
Just amazing, I cannot say better things about this product, it really take intimate time to another level and help you find things about yourself that you never knew before. Its DEFINITELY worth it to get the 2 parts because without it you cant get the angles you want. Also don't worry about it slipping, the velvet clings to itself so you dont need any additional support. It would be nice if there were attachable hooks though!
on June 9, 2017
I love it. She loves it. We use it a lot. New angles etc. make many positions easier and more enjoyable. We use at home and it will be a mandatory travel item. Note: bulky so might be a challenge for flights. Consider space bags?
on March 12, 2016
This product Is awesome. Don't need to go into details, just know that it's a great investment for you and your loved one. I'm 5' 10" and fiancé 5' 6" and the short worked perfectly
on August 19, 2017
We love the wedges. They definitely make bedroom play more fun! The different angles makes love making exciting to explore more positions.
on July 11, 2016
We are extremely happy with our purchase. Between the differences in our height and problems with my back we were limited, the Liberator has solved those problems for us. No problems with using it on the bed, it does not sink down and provides the height and support we were looking for.

Item was delivered in a plain brown box, mine did have Liberator on the return label, small print. The have a unique compression packaging which is easy to open, covers are easy to put on.
on February 16, 2016
The wedge stays on the ramp really well. It's a great product that's worth the price.
on October 31, 2017
Very helpful and great for me and my wonderful woman . That said , where to store it
is the problem .
on July 22, 2016
This gets everything in the perfect position for bedroom activities. It comes in a small box but expands quickly. The cover is great.