|Item Weight||219 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||19 x 64 x 76 inches|
|Item model number||705-BR-DM|
5-Year Indoor Furniture Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Covers accidents, product breakdowns, stains, rips, tears, and more
- Free shipping for all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy online claims available 24/7
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (http://www.squaretrade.com/terms-standard). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase
Liberty Furniture Industries Avalon Dresser & Mirror, W64 x D19 x H76, Medium Brown
|Furniture Finish||Rubberwood Solids & Acacia Veneers|
About this item
- Rubberwood Solids & Acacia Veneers
- Pebble Brown Finish
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Liberty Furniture Industries
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Liberty Furniture Industries is a dedicated provider of all wood products including bedroom, dining, entertainment, occasional and home office categories. Our products are developed using years of knowledge coupled with a vision of the future. By working with exclusive designers and high quality factories, Liberty is well-positioned to provide home furnishing products at a great value. We use high-quality wood with premium veneers and conduct an extensive, detail-oriented finishing process, including some level of distressing. In addition, we build our products with high-level hardware to ensure durability.
We believe in the "Liberty Way", setting high standards and dedication in order to find a way to say yes. Safety Is our priority. We strongly support ethical and lawful employment practices throughout our company and supply chain. Liberty Furniture has employees worldwide that personally visit our suppliers to ensure they follow our ethical standards.
Contemporary elements with clean lines and soft shapes. Shaped fronts and a pebble brown finish give this an edgy, yet comfortable look.