|Item Package Dimensions L x W x H||16.26 x 13.46 x 7.05 inches|
|Package Weight||3.95 Kilograms|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.14 x 12.6 x 9.84 inches|
|Item Weight||7.8 Pounds|
|Brand Name||Liberty Imports|
|Sport Type||Exercise & Fitness|
Liberty Imports Professional Wooden Slant Board, Adjustable Incline Calf Stretch Balance Board, Exercise Rehab Training Equipment
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Constructed with heavy duty Birch hardwood plywood with long-lasting strength, durability and capacity of 350 lbs. Always ensure that you maintain a proper posture through the slant board exercise. Exercise guide included.
- 5 adjustable incline settings: 15°, 20°, 25°, 30° and 35°. Quickly adjust to the desired angle that fits your personal need. Incline is firmly secured. Ideal for all fitness levels.
- Easy-grip foot steps and anti-slip rubber base. Slip resistant and gentle on bare feet.
- Side handles for easy carry. Professional sized. Measures 16" (Deep) X 12.5" (Wide) X 10" (High). Fully assembled and ready to use out of box.
- Professional slant board designed for the rehabilitation of Achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, calf strains and other lower leg injuries. Also stimulates your core and improves your agility, reaction time, strength and stamina.
Customers also search
Designed & Built for Optimal Stretch
- Weight capacity 350 Lbs
- Use at homes, in gyms, clinics and physiotherapy units
- Full non-slip step top that keeps you in place securely and safely
- Quick-adjust locking system between 5 positions 15º, 20º, 25º, 30º, and 35º
- Ideal for lower leg injuries rehabilitation, flexibility & strength enhancement
Common Exercises on the Slant Board
- Eccentric Squats
- The Hamstring Stretch
- The Hip and Calf Stertch
- The Plantar Fascia Stretch
- The Archilles / Soleus Stretch
* Always ensure that you maintain a proper posture when exercising on a slant board.
Purchase from Genuine Seller Liberty Imports, USA
- Our slant board comes well-polished and fully-assembled in a sturdy package.
- Warning: certain advanced exercises are risky and falls should be expected. Only attempt these when you have achieved an advanced level of stability and balance. Perform these types of exercises with a spotter and always USE YOUR SLANT BOARD with caution. Liberty Imports, USA assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
- Liberty Imports, USA is always committed to producing and selling high quality products to satisfy our customers.
|Slant Board - Classic||Slant Board - Premium||Balance Board - Rocker|
|Dimensions||16"(D) x 12.5"(W)||17"(D) x 13"(W)||16"(D) x 13"(W)|
|Adjustable Angles||Five Angles: 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 Deg.||Four Angles: 10, 20, 30, 40 Deg.||Maximum Angle of 30 Deg.|
|Features||Exquisite Craftsmanship, Extremely Durable for Years of Use||Foldable, Portable and Innovative Angle-Lock Mechanism||Stretch, Balance, and Rock!|
Multi-Purpose Wood Slant Board with Anti-Slip Safety Treads. Ideal for an optimal stretch to your feet, ankles, calves, quads, hips and hamstrings. Aids in the rehabilitation of Achilles tendon injuries, shin splints, calf strains and other lower leg injuries. Slant boards can also reduce knee pain and help recover from Patellar Tendonitis. Slant board exercises can strengthen your ankle and knee joints, increases dorsiflexion, and provides nutrients for your cartilage. Daily stretching can deeply reduce knee pain and increase joint mobility.
Switch between 5 positions (15°, 20°, 25°, 30° and 35°) to fit your various exercise needs. This professional model measures 16"(L) X 12.5"(W) X 10"(H). Suitable for home use. Comes fully assembled and ready to use out of box. Exercise guide included. 350 lb. weight capacity
Reviewed in the United States on January 26, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Summary: Both slant boards are well made and functional. I prefer the RiversEdge for the smaller adjustment increments, the ability to fold flat, and being made in the USA. However, the Liberty Imports has the possible advantages of higher weight capacity, lower minimum incline angle, and nicer appearance.
Construction: The RiversEdge slant board is made of welded steel, and seems more likely to stay together than the screwed-together plywood of the Liberty Imports slant board. However, the Liberty Imports unit is rated for 350lbs compared to the 300lbs of the RiversEdge unit. The RiversEdge gets a bonus point for being made in the USA. The Liberty Imports is made in China.
Dimensions: the Liberty Imports unit is a half inch narrower and 3 inches longer front to back than the RiversEdge unit. The extra length front to back of the Liberty Imports unit is probably only useful if you have huge feet. I would prefer a slant board a bit wider than either of these ones. The top surface of the RiversEdge reaches closer to the floor on its low side, which is an advantage if you use a slant board at a standing desk as I do, as you can stand on the board with your heels near the floor and not be elevated too high above the surface of the desk. The Liberty Imports unit lifts you an additional inch higher.
Adjustability: Both offer 5 different angles, with the Liberty Imports having angles of 15°, 20°, 25°, 30° and 35°, while the RiversEdge unit has angles of 21°, 26°, 29°, 33° & 36°. If you have a very limited range of motion in the ankles, the smaller minimum angle of the Liberty Imports unit might be preferable. I prefer the smaller increments of adjustment available in the RiversEdge unit.
Convenience: The RiversEdge unit folds flat to about 1.3" high for easy storage, while the Liberty Imports is about 5" high at its minimum slant of 15° due to its built in sides.
Looks: The Liberty Imports slant board is made of plywood with a thin wood veneer. With the exception of a few chips to the veneer near the screw holes, it's a plain but reasonably attractive device. The RiversEdge slant board is industrial grey painted steel, and is strictly utilitarian in appearance.