Liberty Imports Super Fast Drift King R/C Sports Racing Car Remote Control Drifting Race Car 1:24 + Headlights, Backlights, Side Lights + 2 Sets of Tires
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ DRIFTING - The racing car is super fast, responsive, full function, and remote controlled. You can freely control the speed & directions, and perform U-shape drifts or Figure 8 drifts with ease. Also features pro steering (go forward and backward, turn left and right).
- ✅ FEATURES - Working headlights, backlights, side lights, as well as a blue underglow for serious players. Adjustable front wheel alignment for advanced drifting.
- ✅ SPARE TIRES - The car is equipped with 4 smooth tires for drifting, and comes with 4 extra rubber tires & wheels (easily interchangeable) for speed racing.
- ✅ DIMENSIONS - Measures 7.5 inches long in 1:24 scale. Requires 4 x AAA batteries for car and 2 x AA batteries for controller. Batteries NOT included.
- ✅IDEAL GIFT - Comes in an exquisite gift box. Perfect as birthday present for both boys and girls. Made of durable ABS plastic material. 100% safe and non-toxic. ASTM & CPSC Tested and Certified. The exquisite gift box is suitable as a gift for kids and teens.
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Start your engines! Get ready to drift! GO!
This AWD super car is all about drifting! Blazing fast and allows you to get your racing and drifting fix anywhere. It can drive forward and backward, steer left and right. 4 smooth tires are installed for amazing drifting action. Also includes 4 rubber tires for when you want more traction to grip those tough corners.
It performs U-shape drifts and 8-shape drifts with ease! Also features working headlights, backlights, sidelights, and comfortable remote controller with advanced wear-resistance tires.
- 1:24 scale, measuring 7.5" in length
- Ultra fast AWD drift car with speed up to 15 miles/hour. Also performs U-shape drifts and 8-shape drifts with ease
- Requires 4 AAA batteries for car and 2 AA batteries for controller. Batteries not included. Your kids will love playing with this cool car. Become the drift king!
Our premium quality toys are built to last! They're made with superior quality materials and are rigorously built for quality, leading to a toy unmatched in quality and durability. It's sure to withstand all the banging and clanging kids will love to put it through.
Safe and Durable
From initial toy concept to final product for sale at retail, safety is built into every toy. When it comes to the toys in our children's hands, what could possibly be more important than safety? Choose only the best for your child!
We are fully dedicated to providing you with the best in fun, innovative toys. Our passion is to help families have fun and build great memories through play. We are committed to producing and selling high quality products to satisfy our customers.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This car has survived a few crashes against the wall, kitchen table and even a dog attack or two. I wouldn't expect it to withstand harsh handling or abuse but honestly it's been a bit tougher than I was expecting. It should hold up fine if you handle it with normal and reasonable care and caution.
I'm sure the motor is cheaply made but I don't expect much in the way of longevity when I pay under $20. I'm sure I can easily and economically replace it or fix it if it does break.
It's fun and easy to drift around. The extra set of non-drift tires is a plus. Battery life is as expected. You can get a bit better life out of this if you use quality batteries and if you're willing to disconnect the LED lights on the car. We're satisfied with the battery life now out of Energizer batteries and our rechargeables so we've left the lights plugged in.
+ Affordable fun
+ Great intro to drift R/C cars for young or new hobbyists
+ Attractive styling
+ Easy to drift, slide and spin out
+ Love the game controller style controller. (We HATE those pistol grip controllers that are so popular on cars in this price range.)
+ Decent range
- Cheaper plastic construction might not withstand abuse
- The graphics on the car are a bit comical and cheesy. For instance, the "Modern Car" text scrawled on the spoiler. That's easily fixed with some imagination and some paint. My son and I got a kick out of looking at the tiny sponsor logos on the car that are very close to actual automotive part companies without being TOO close. Close enough to fool the layperson but not close enough for litigation. Case in Point: "Mobie1" Instead of Mobile 1. Good stuff!
- The packaging is a bit cheap and features some poor translation to English: "If adjust empennage can increase flying joy." LOL! Wut?
Overall I highly recommend this car if you need an affordable and fun R/C drift car. If you can grab this in the $15-$20 range it's a steal and worth every penny for the fun it provides. Based on the cheaper quality I wouldn't recommend paying much beyond that price point. This is a fun and fast little car and we got our money's worth out of it the first time we played around with it.
Easy to fix
Cool LED lights
Eats batteries like tater chips
Front suspension can be broken easily(more on that later),
Wide steering angle
I bought this for myself after wanting to experience some nostalgia. Drifting takes a bit of practice and is quite hard but can be done. WIDE OPEN SPACES ARE A MUST! I swapped the wheels for the rubber ones and took it outside and drove it around and hit a pebble 5 mins later. This was enough to disassemble the front left suspension. No broken parts but a lot of screws to take off. Reassembly was straight forward and I was back driving around in no time. Converting to RWD is possible too.
Drive slow near large pebble
Buy rechargeable batteries
Hot glue tires onto the wheels
Have fun and watch out for cars!
Runs pretty fast
Drifting is nice
After about five to ten minutes, drifting is not so good
Also, steering is bad when low on battery
About the package itself, it looks pretty cute, but one of the speed tires got a little bit broken, so that’s disappointing that I can’t switch tires anymore.
Overall, I would recommend to make the battery life last longer, and put the tires in a bag so that way they don’t get damaged.
For around $15, this is worth buying again as a toy. When comparing to the competition within the price range (Walmart R/C cars), this was much more entertaining.
Top international reviews
Wer jedoch zu Hause 4 aufladbare AAA Batterien + Ladegerät hat sollte zugreifen