Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 2, 2016
This is such a great historically rich tv show for kids (or adults). The set came with 40 episodes and I love every single one!
3 helpful votes
on October 6, 2016
I know you can watch these on you tube but wanted these to be handy for anywhere. It's true they are all in one stack on the spindle, but it doesn't bother us. A 7 yr old doesn't seem to care either. I'm happy if he puts them back in the package. I didn't know if he would go for this, as I was having trouble getting him interested in his history. Was I amazed to see him glued to it, to the point where he wanted to sit there and watch every single episode. I had to pull him away. He came away talking all about what he'd seen. Plus, when each episode starts, he jumps up and does his ninja, (or something) dance and sings. Well worth the cost to actually see him show some interest, and making it much easier to discuss the topics and do other projects and journals.
on August 20, 2016
My one complaint is that it comes in one of the cases that squish multiple DVDs into the same holder. I understands that it's cheap, but it's too easy for the discs to get scratched that way. Another downside- no CC.
review imagereview image
on March 2, 2017
This series is quite good. My son loves watching it and doesn't even realize he's learning some history.
on March 29, 2017
I purchased the 4 disc set. My daughter is 5 (almost 6) and she LOVES this series. She is all about American history right now and this show is perfect! I love how it gets her thinking and asking questions about people, places, events, etc. Highly recommend Liberty Kids for anyone with kids at home who are budding history buffs or just to expose them to history.
on October 22, 2013
I read the reviews on this DVD set before I bought it, and I was a little worried. But I was pleasantly surprised. Yes, the discs are stacked on top of one another, but they fit snugly in place, and I didn't have any trouble with them slipping around in the case. The case and discs are in good condition and it arrived in good time. The show itself is great for kids. I bought this for the purpose of supplementing history lessons in homeschooling, and I think it's going to work great! It not only teaches history, but it also gives a lot of good lessons about equality for every race and gender. And with shipping, I only spent $10, so it was a great deal. There are 40 episodes, 10 to a disc, and there's some great voice talent on it. So I'm very pleased. I would definitely recommend this item. Now, if you want all the extras like the Now and Then segments and the booklet, etc., there's another version of this product that costs a lot more ($75), but this one is just the DVDs. It depends on what you're looking for and what you're willing to spend. If I had the money, I would probably buy the more expensive one to get all of the extras, but this is a great option for me, since it allowed me to buy the episodes without having to pay more for the extra features.
on January 4, 2015
The world's greatest animated serious on the United States Revolution. We have been long time fans of liberty kids and their mission to educate children about the history of this country. In the environment we currently live they remind children of the founding principals when our school houses are trying to demolish them and call them out dated. When my son opened the package at 9 years old, his eyes grew two sizes and he screamed "LIBERTY KIDS." He now owned his very own copy of the greatest animated series about our nations history. It's non-common core. It has forty episodes, one for every week of the school year. It brings up important facts about our nation's history in an entertaining manner with a really catchy theme song. It's great if you home school, but it's also great fun just to watch. If you look on the web there are workbook pages for every single episode. What a shame that every child can't watch liberty kids, but with it on Amazon your can now. My own son sat through 20 episodes before we finally had to pull him away. It's that entertaining and it's educational!
on March 18, 2015
You cannot beat the price!! And to top it off it is very well-made!

I was surprise for the visuals, and also the dialogue and interaction. This is A unique way to get the feel and the knowledge of history two kids of all ages between 5 to 12 years of age. Now that's my opinion some younger and some older may love it too !!

This is like a child watching the favorite cartoon show except this favorite cartoon show is going to teach them about American history in a way that is fun and visually memorable!

It is remarkable for who are homeschooling or those who are just helping their kids learn our history!!

I think it will definitely get those who are in school higher grades in history they will remember more. Not only have they read it and books and had it taught by their teacher they've also viewed it on TV as a cartoon

That captures multiple types of learning styles.

I highly recommend it!!!

I hope I have helped you
on July 8, 2014
This is amazing. We love it. In the first episodes you see the different political perspectives clashing but then the series helps you to better understand all the sides involved--- English, French, American, German...it's really well made. The main characters often witness a famous person's reactionary statement-- or they themselves make a judgement too quickly---but, as the show progresses, it helps the characters and the audience break those instances down and everyone gains perspective in the end. It is simply great. Ready for your preschooler-->8th grader to happily quote Thomas Paine, Patrick Henry or Phillis Wheatley ? This is a must have.
3 helpful votes
on July 6, 2015
My grandson received as a gift, and then my granddaughter wanted one (she's 18) as this show was one of her favorites as a child. I watched it with her and her sister multiple times as a child and it is extremely entertaining and informative. My granddaughter is a scholar on America history, I think, in many ways attributable to this show. A must have for every child -- correct America history!