We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Size 0-6 months. Hand wash warm and air dry.
- Crafted using hand-dyed yarn made by artisans
- Plush angora and lambswool blended yarn feels soft and comfy on your baby's skin
- They have been spotted on celebrity babies and have been featured in both print and on television
- Makes the perfect gift for a baby shower, a birthday or a christening
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LibraKnits specializes in making luxurious handknitted baby hats for the discerning gift giver. Our handmade Re sa Cap is a warm and snuggly gift for babys first winter. It is the perfect mix of fashion and warmth while you are out and about with baby. The phrase Re sa is the Buddhist concept of hope. We named our hat the Re sa Cap because LibraKnits wishes each baby who wears our product all the best hope for a vibrant future full of joy and happiness.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|