We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Sized for newborns. Machine wash and dry on delicate.
- Available in an array of colors to compliment any new baby
- Plush silk, bamboo and lambswool blended yarn feels soft and comfy on your baby's skin
- The hat is knit in the round, which means that there are no irritating seams
- A wonderful alternative to the standard newborn hospital hat
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
LibraKnits specializes in making luxurious handknitted baby hats for the discerning gift giver. Our handmade Spro baby hats are a soft and comfy gift for the first months of life. The unique bamboo, silk and lambswool yarn feels wonderful on soft baby skin and will help keep your newborn comfortable indoors or out. Most pediatricians recommend that newborns keep their heads covered for at least the first two weeks of their life, and our Spro Cap ensures your baby is fashionable from their first day. The phrase Spro, loosely translated, is the Buddhist concept of inspiration. We named our hat the Spro Cap because LibraKnits hopes that each baby who wears it will one day be inspired to make the world a better place.
- ASIN: B001UPTXOS
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 6, 2009
- Average Customer Review:
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|