Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on July 26, 2016
I read a lot of reviews stating this was just ACV and not to spend the money.
I will say it is ACV, you can smell it as soon as you use it. However, there is something to be said for applying foam to a young child's head instead of pouring straight ACV on them. This was much easier to apply to my daughter and she did not fight me like she did the vinegar. I do not blame her really the other is terribly strong on the nose and the eyes. This did what it was supposed to do and helped with the process of getting all the nits out. I hope we NEVER have to deal with this again, but if we do I will reach for this product again!
on January 18, 2017
This mousse was recommended by a lady that came to my house to help come out the nits from my daughters hair. She was very knowledgeable and currently uses this product. I bought some to use myself; as it is recommended to continue to comb the hair multiple times after the lice are removed to catch all of the nits to prevent more lice.
This product works great, it helps to detach the nits from the hair, making combing out the nits much easier. Also this mousse dose not contain any pesticides and uses essential oils and an enzyme to work.
on April 12, 2017
Bought this with the nit free terminator comb and my daughter is FINALLY nit free. It seemed a lot because most of them were dead but just stuck in her hair but all in all. This with the comb worked the FIRST try!!!! I then looked through her hair section by section to pull out any remaining nits & literally only had about 8 left and my daughters hair is LONG!
on July 10, 2017
Finally!! We had gotten rid of the lice weeks ago but the dead bits would not come out of the hair!! I bought this along with the comb and tried tried just the comb first and I could hear it grabbing the bits but they would not budge! I sectioned out small areas, sprayed it on and combed through. I then ran the nit comb through and voila!! It took several passes in different directions but it took care of them. I wish I would of found this weeks ago. I can't say if it kills any lice, but it definitely worked to loose the nits. Thank you!!
on January 14, 2016
This product is simply AMAZING! As a new parent of a 3 year old, i was horrified when my toddler came home with an itchy head from daycare. I thought that since I was already using Lavender shampoo everyday, we would be prevented from catching these monsters. When we first saw them, I immediately jumped in the car and ran to purchase OTC shampoo from the drugstore... But you still have to comb out the hair everyday and with him having very thick, black hair, he would scream and cry as I was pulling out his hair. I ordered this to help with the comb out process in hopes it simply would make the combing less painful for him. After one application I was amazed at the eggs that just fell off the hair and on my hands as I rubbed through his hair. Then I combed...without any tears! I love this stuff, I took it to his daycare and made photos of the product to let all the other parents know just how great it is, and would recommend to any parent to keep a bottle on hand.
on April 2, 2014
I have used this Foamer with the special comb. It is awesome!! Used it once and the bugs are all gone. You must use it with the special comb and do the special combing technique.........front to back...........back to front..........left to right............right to left.....IN SMALL SECTIONS. Takes time but if you want to get rid of "them" the first time? Do it this way. You won't have to do it again......until the next time. I also have the kids shampoo at least once a week with the "Nit Free Shampoo and LIce Repellent" for maintenance. This is WAY better than RID.
on February 10, 2017
Didn't work after 2 applications, purchased "Lice Free" worked right away!
on December 13, 2016
I bought this and the terminator lice/nit comb, but this product didn't do anything except make the hair sticky and the comb impossible to pull through. Switched to just plain conditioner and had much better luck. DO NOT try anything else, this comb is all you need. It catches even the tiniest nits!
 Nit Free Terminator Lice Comb, Professional Stainless Steel Louse and Nit Comb for Head Lice Treatment, Removes Nits
on September 5, 2015
We have "super lice" in our state, nothing has worked to get rid of them. My kids get them a few times a year. :( This stuff works, and we can use it as much as we need to because it's non-toxic. I read that it kills lice, but it doesn't. However, they remain still while in the foam, so they comb out easily right along with the eggs. I just squash them when I see them or wipe everything on a paper towel & toss it before they have a chance to "wake up" & crawl away. It's super easy to do and works in one application, but I use it 2 days in a row and again a week later just to be sure I've gotten everything. I would WORK for this company, I believe in this product so much!
on August 26, 2014
I have 3 daughters and we have been fighting lice off and on for the last year. This WORKS. I have tried various other products before and have always found lice still in their hair a couple days later, it never clears it all up. We treated with this over 2 weeks ago and have not found anything in their hair since. You do have to do a through combing job when the product is in the hair. It does smell a bit like vinegar when using it but I can deal with that over the other chemical options. We are now using the detangling spray and repellent as well to try to prevent another invasion by these pesky critters now that school has started back up.