Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite The Evil Within 2 Shop now

Customer reviews

Lidia's Family Kitchen: Nonna’s Birthday Surprise
Format: Hardcover|Change

on March 9, 2014
I use this as a book for my grandchildren..And being Italian this teaches them about many of my family traditions. They can relate to many of the stories . We have also many a couple of the dishes mentioned in the book. we had lots of fun and many giggles. Cooking with my grandchildern ( ages 8 &4) is the best.
on March 23, 2017
My grand children love it.
on April 11, 2015
A birthday present for our great grandson turning 6 yrs old. He is very enthusiastic about the Lidia's Family Books. He lives with his Nana and Papa but now wants to call Nana, Nonna. He's eager to try the recipes and invite great grandpa and I over to taste the results.
on October 7, 2015
I was a little disappointed in the condition of this book. The binding on the bottom corner looks as though it had water damage. I would hesitate to give as a gift but for the grandchildren so closet collection it's okay.
on June 5, 2013
I liked the way she showed ways to get the children and grandchildren involved in preparing meals. My daghter-in-law liked the book for her mothers day gift from me, as it reminds her ways she has used to get her two boys to join her.
on June 5, 2013
A beautiful story for children about a grandmother and it was so loving. Plus I got to
see Lidia in person and have her sign the book for me. She is sweeter in person
than she is on tv. Will treasure this book.
on February 12, 2014
This is a perfect book for celebrating family and the role food plays around the seasonal table. A definite winner for grandmothers to share with grandchildren.
on October 25, 2015
Love these Lidia books and the stories and the food recipes are yummy.
on March 10, 2016
bought as a gift for a new Nonna, she is happy with it.
on January 20, 2014
I was hoping they would jump up and do some of the recipes, but alas, no. Perhaps they will refer to it on a rainy day when they are tired of whatever else they were doing!